Sweet Taste Of Cheesecake

The cold breeze of the wind along with the scent of on coming rain fills my nose.

Rain; wet, cold, and accompanied by harsh lightning. Those thoughts rush into my brain as the dark and ominous clouds creep closer.

Distant thunder reaches my ears sending a slight shiver through my pelt.

A loud smack suddenly erupts from house.

The creepy bloody-eyed elf dude, seemingly reluctant, brings me something.

"Come here and eat you mutt" BEN says as he drops the food in the tiny metal fish to the hard ground with a clash.

"Eat the food" he says referring to the red and brown slop in the dish.

Ignoring and turning away from the offering of the disgusting food, I watch the forest of trees.

Short fused to match his short hight, BEN suddenly stops over to my sitting form and drags me to the dish.

Turning to snap at his hands on my scruff I get restricted for my wolf head can not reach that far.

Threateningly growling to be let go of he just stands there with a sly smirk. "Oh little puppy done playing games? Oh too bad, I wanted to play some more" he sadistically says before prying my k-9 snout open and forcefully feeding me.

Gagging on the food I try to push it out with my tongue but to no success.

Unable to do anything else, I reluctantly let the cold slop called food slide down into my stomach leaving a horrifically nasty taste lingering on my tongue.

Suddenly my head feels clouded as my vision becomes blurry; BEN leans close to my ears just before my legs give out and I slip into a sleep and says,
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"

---------------------------

A deliciously sweet scent suddenly wakes me from my sleep.

I lick my lips; drool slipping from the sides as the sweet smell.

Opening my eyes I'm suddenly met with a pair of masked faces.

Holding in their hands a piece of cream stuff sits.

"Cheesecake?" The white masked, now male, voice asks.

Tilting my head to the side I slowly inch my head forward to meet the source of the sweet smell.

Oblivious to what around me before, I suddenly whip my head around frantically. A simple room with one large bed that I happen to be currently sitting on, a desk, a closet, and a door.

Quickly jumping up I lose my balance almost instantly. The springs in the bed making me unable to correctly walk off of it.

Sinking down into the bed so as to keep my balance and for me not to fall over.

"Shhhh... It's ok, we won't hurt you..." The white masked man says passing over the thing called cheesecake to the hooded person next to him.

Softly growling at him I slowly inch backward, but the man walking closer grabs the cheesecake back and sets it on the bed. Then walking to the wall closest to the desk pulling the other person with him while silently watching my actions.

Inspecting the sweet-smelling food while cautiously eyeing the two masked figures silently watching from the side, I slightly glide my tongue over the surface of the cake.

Wonderfully sweet flavor erupts into my mouth, unable to resist I ravishngly devour the slice.

Unaware of the two people who had taken off the heavy collar, for I was still chowing down on the sweet dessert.

Licking the silver plate clean of any crumbs, a hand suddenly begins to pet my back and shoulders.

Stiffing up at the unexpected touch, I let loose a soft growl of warning.

As the gloved hand reaches my neck and behind my ear I begin to lose my cool and flop down and wiggle my right foot and leg at the delightful sensation of the scratches.

Ashamed of the lap-dog side of me I just showed, I move away from the delightful pets and scratches and move to the top center of the bed.

Eyes droopy and mind still a bit foggy, I begin to go back into a slumber.

But, before I slipped completely into my safe haven, the weight of two slightly muscular arms being wrapped around my small frame could be felt as I drifted off to sleep...

A/N:
3K??? You guys are awesome! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Vote! Comment! I love to hear what you guys have to say! And don't forget about the two "masked" guys all snuggled up to ember... Ooo I wonder what's gunna happen next! But I guess you guys gotta wait till the next chapter update to find out!
P.S.- I will hopefully be updating more frequently with longer chapters, and oh! Can't forget the major cliffhangers!