Thank you x

Guys, I'm so emotional right now.

I cannot believe I have finished my very first book ever. I want to start off with saying the obvious. Thank you so fucking much.

UPDATED THANK YOU LETTER - JANUARY 7th 2019

Well hello everyone! This story that I wrote a little while back has been getting a lot of traction lately so I wanted to do an updated thank you letter and talk about where I'm at in my life right now for those of you who might want to know (:

So, first off, thank you so so much for reading this book, for taking the time out of your life to go on a journey constructed from my imagination. That is totally insane to me that people actually read and enjoy something I wrote so long ago. I read all the comments and messages, even if I don't always respond, and they have all been so uplifting and just mind boggling to read. I love you guys. Thank you so much for giving this story a chance.

I wrote this book when I was 16 years old, and two years before that I won my fight with cancer at only 14. When I was writing this story and posting it in the beginning, things were slow and I always thought 'if people would just read my work I know they would like it!' Well, it took 5 years but I'm happy to say you guys made that 16 year old's dreams come true. Fast forward to now, I'm going to be a 20 year old woman at the start of next week, spent the last year of my life living in Alaska and got married too!! It was a little bit of a busy year to say the least, but it hasn't all been good. On Halloween of this year I got some sh*tty news that I had a relapse in my fight with cancer. Dude. I cannot tell you how much it sucks to hear those words when you feel like your life is just getting started. So, thanks to this life altering news, this year is not going to be the newly wed fairy tale that this girl envisioned in her head.

With the upcoming year of my life to be consisting of chemo and some pretty heavy stuff, I've decided I want to dedicate this newly found time on my hands to finishing this book I've been trying to write for the past almost two years now, and then just bettering myself as a person of course.

A large part of that is thanks to you guys! Your comments, likes and messages have brought me closer to my writing once more and have inspired me to start working on my book again! If you liked BK and want to check out something else by me, Pocketing Stars is my next story and I would dare to say it's gonna be better than Butterfly Keeper- but that might be wishful thinking LOL. I'm updating it tonight so the story is fresh, hot and ready for the binge reading ((;

So much love to you guys. Thank you a million times for reading this story, for giving it a fair chance and for making this girls dreams come true.

Much love forever and always,

-M x