A Message From The Book To All My Readers

This book is based on my imaginations, more like what I think about before going to bed. The never happening scenarios in life.
The ideas were inspired solely from the everyday games I play and I hope I'll make it as interesting and thrilling as it can be.
I have an aim in writing this book. I hope all the children of this given generation who are escapades will understand my message. I do not look down on any kid out there with an imagination that's bigger than reality, however as the chosen saviors of the future world, we need to figure out the balance between reality and escapism. We can run far away but not for long.
I am an escapade too, but I know time is not on my side and I need to come back and face the cruel reality so that someday, in the given future I would be happy and glad enough to choose reality over escapism.
I hope this story will not only give you a different world of magic, power, fantasies and imaginations but also deliver you all the messages, lessons and thoughts I want to share with you all.
Thank you so much for always supporting and reading my works on Wattpad. I hope someday I can repay you all for your kindness. :)
With Love,
Merasen-na Jamir