Camila and I were rubbing off on him too much.

"I love you Marco, babe. You are my everything," I say and he turns to Camila.

"You got that?" He asked, and she nodded with a devious smile.

"We may or may not hold this against you the rest of your life," Camila says, shoving her phone in my face.

"I hate the both of you," I say through gritted teeth.

Marco obviously made no attempt at trying to convince Camila to watch another movie. We stood in the food line, and Camila and Marco were going over all the things they wanted, which was practically everything on the menu. When we reach the counter they begin reciting all the food.

"Chicken wings, a chicken wrap—oh wait make that two, three burgers, no tomato, a meat lovers pizza—make that two as well, three boxes of popcorn, two large Coke and two large Sprite, two hotdogs, extra tomato sauce of course. Oh and a pepperoni pizza, with extra pepperoni, and then a Hawaiian pizza, did I mention all the pizzas were large?

"And then add some chocolate, four slabs, doesn't matter what kind as long as it isn't the biscuit or the fruit and nut one –disgusting– and then some skittles and rascals, and milk bottles definitely. I like Smarties, and quite a few boxes of Astros, Cam loves those. Some fries, but also potato chips like in a packet, at least three of those. I think that's all. We may have to come back out," Marco says, not taking a breath throughout his speech.

"Oh damn, Diego did you want anything?" He asked, and I rolled my eyes.

Yes of course, even after the list he gave nothing was for me.

"A large popcorn and a large Coke please," I order, and the person breathes a sigh of relief.

"320 please," He double checks the screen, but Marco holds out his hand casually.

"So you order the entire menu and make me pay?" I say raising my eyebrow, I hand over my debit card.

"That's why we bring you," Camila winks.

I put in my pin, and he tells us that the food will take a few minutes. He gives us everything that doesn't need to be cooked. I didn't really want to help at all, but when a slab of chocolate started to slip -my favourite flavour- I decided to not be selfish for once.

"I hate you two," I mutter, as we enter the cinema once we had received everything.

We earned many stares as people watched us struggle with the food. I rolled my eyes as people's started whispering to the next to them. Marco and Camila didn't care of course, they simply walked in with wide grins on their face, excited to start eating.

It was half an hour into the movie and I was already bored. Not to mention how annoyed I was because I was sitting in between the two biggest idiots in the world.

"Marco, pass the wings," Camila whispers. Well she tried to whisper, but she was as loud as an elephant.

"Cami pass the chocolate," Marco says, holding his hand out on top of my popcorn.

"For fuck's sake shut up," I groan, throwing popcorn in both of their faces.

Their eyes narrow. Marco throws chips at me and Camila throws a slice of pizza at me. The pizza lands on my previously white shirt, slowly sliding down. Camila throws her head back in laughter. I dump the entire box of popcorn on her head so that it covered her face.

Camila angrily stands up, slowly removing the popcorn box. She grabs a wrap and throws it, and it lands on Marco.

"Ssh," The entire cinema says angrily.

Camila -still annoyed about the popcorn- throws her own popcorn, and it lands on quite a few people. Before we knew it the entire cinema was engaged in s food fight.

Camila once again tries to get me, and pours her Coke on my head. I clench my fists before getting up, grabbing a few slices of pizza and smearing it all over her face, grabbing some more and rubbing it on her shirt, then her arms. And finally I dump some of the sauce that came with the wings on her head.

I turn around and dump my cold drink on Marco's head since his hair was precious to him. Both Camila and Marco took whatever was left of the food that we ordered, and threw it at me.

"Excuse me, I'm going to have to ask you to leave," A bright light flashes in our eyes.

We nod, and walk out, pushing past the boy. As we exit the cinema we burst out laughing, looking at ourselves. Camila tries to wipe her hair, as Marco tries to squeeze some of the drink out of it.

"I do t think we'll be coming here anytime soon," Camila laughs patting my chest.

I look down at my stained white shirt.

Damn, this was my favourite shirt.

Hi! I hope you enjoyed this one! I really wanted to show you a little about what these three get up to alone

Hi! I hope you enjoyed this one! I really wanted to show you a little about what these three get up to alone. Because, frankly, I love their friendship!

Happy Easter everyone! Have a wonderful time with your family!!

Thanks for reading 🙈 sorry for any errors 💚

~Lexy 😈