Secret's Out

Deathly Hallows

Andee ran around a corner fear coursing through her veins as her heartbeat thudded loudly in her eardrums.

"I SEE YOU MISS BLACK!"

They knew who she was. They knew who she was. Had they caught the other? Had they caught Terry?

"JUST TELL US WHO HELPED YOU AND WE MIGHT LET YOU GO!" Alecto taunted.

They hadn't caught the others.

"BITE ME BITCH!" Andee screamed behind her, not knowing that all those years ago Alecto had been chasing her mother to the same screamed insult.

"CRUCIO!"

Pain like she had never felt shot through her. Her vision instantly went dark as white-hot pain pierced through her stabbing into her arms, her legs, her eyes. Then it was gone.

"So you gonna tell me who it was? Or maybe where your cousin is Miss Potter?" Alecto taunted but it was exactly the wrong thing to say. Andee had borne the burden her mother had carried all Andee's life, if only for a few short months. She had grown up knowing that they had to protect Harry, because he was their best hope and he was family.

Andee grinned up at Alecto. Now she was unbreakable.

"Bite me."

"Oh you are so like your mother, aren't you darling? Well you'll end up dead at the ripe age of nineteen just like her if you're not careful!" Alecto spat.

"Crucio!"

The pain, it ripped through her again but Andee kept her mother firmly in mind, had she suffered all those years for Andee to give up at the first sign of pain? No!

"Tell me!"

"Bit-t-e me." Andee gasped.

"Crucio!"

And her father, had he suffered Azkaban and died for her to give Harry in? No!

"Where is Potter?"

"Bite me." Her voice was a whisper now but that seemed to enrage Alecto all the more.

"Crucio!"

Andee struggled trying to focus on her parents but they slipped out of her minds eye, but they didn't leave her thoughts alone. In fact her thoughts left her thoughts as darkness surrounded her and suddenly Andee couldn't even feel the pain anymore. She couldn't feel anything.

Andee woke up stiff, cold and hungry but all those things were in the back of her mind when compared with the pain.

Her entire left side was on fire and it felt oddly wet. Andee reached out to figure out what that dampness was and her arm. What happened to her? Andee could scarcely get her fingers to move as she dragged her arm across the cold rough floor and to her side, warm liquid covered it and Andee could clearly feel cuts and exposed flesh under her fingertips.

Bringing her fingers into a faint puddle of light Andee glanced down at them. They were stained red, as she had suspected. She was covered in blood.

Closing her eyes Andee tried to feel out her wand. It was an uncomfortable thin lump digging into her stomach. She would have to roll on her left side to get it out.

"Fuck." She moaned quietly before rolling on her side. It hurt and it hurt badly. It felt like her side was on fire and Andee couldn't bite back the scream the pain enticed. The knives bit into her forcing Andee to roll again, right onto her stomach.

Andee lay there gasping in pain, she could feel a fresh flow of blood coming from her wounds and knew she couldn't remain in this cold hell for long without falling seriously ill. She needed her wand, but it hurt, so badly, worse than the cruciatus curse. Andee blinked when had she – right Alecto, last night. She'd been caught.