1: Frisk's Finally Back

Start from the beginning

He takes my fingers and kisses my knuckles.

I pull my hand away before he could do anything else and give him a nervous smile.

"I'll let you get settled in. Call me if you need any help." He says and backs up to the door.

"Will do." I say and watch as he leaves the room.

Well he seems...nice. I think to myself.

I slowly start unpacking everything. My electrics go on top of the dresser and every drawer has something in it.

I check my phone after everything is unpacked. I still have no contacts except Ethan on my phone. I really need to go say hi to everyone.

I put my hand on the front door knob and look back. "I'm going out for a little! I'll be back later!" I call to Ethan and walk out of the house.

It takes me forever to get to Chara and Asriel's house. Once I'm finally there I happily knock on the door.

Chara opens the door and hugs me. "Hey Frisk! When did you get back?"

"Hi Chara! I got back today. It so good to see you again. How've you and Asriel been?"

She lets go of me and let's me inside. "Great. I seriously have to thank Ethan again for breaking the barrier." She says wile leading me to the kitchen where Asriel is.

He looks the slightest bit different. He grew an inch or two and his horns have grown a ton! He looks good with them though.

"Look at you!" I say once I see him. "Your horns have grown! It looks nice."

He rolls his eyes. "Don't even get me started. You have no clue how many fucking shirts I've ripped."

Chara bursts out laughing. "Every morning...all I hear is him groaning or screaming that he ripped another!" She says in between laughter. "Anyway, how 'bout I show you around the neighborhood? I'm sure everyone wants to see you again."

I nod. "Sounds amazing!"

Chara and I walk out of the house and down the street. She won't tell me where we're going but I like the surprise.

She knocks on a door and Papyrus opens it with a smile. "HUMAN FRISK!" He says and picks me up in a hug.

"Hi Papy! Long time no see." I say struggling to breathe.

He sets me down next to Chara. "COME IN, COME IN."

Their house is huge! I can't even begin to describe it. The living room is absolutely massive with a gigantic couch. The kitchen is a nice size and the upstairs just adds to it all.

"I MUST BE GOING NOW. UNDYNE WANTS TO TALK WITH ME."

"Wait." Chara says. "Is Sans awake?"

"I'M NOT SURE. I DIDN'T SEE HIM IN HIS ROOM. BUT YOU CAN STAY JUST DON'T BREAK ANYTHING PLEASE." Papyrus says and walks out of the house.

"No promises!" Chara calls to him.

She smirks and me and brings me upstairs. She knows I want to see him.

"Hheeeeyy Ssaaaaannss. I have a friend that you'd be happy to see." Chara knocks on his door.

No answer.

"He's been down ever since you left." She whispers to me. "C'mon Sans. Stop being so depressed. I know you want to see who I brought over."

Still no answer.

Chara tries the knob. Locked. He has to be in there.

I knock on the door myself. "Sans? It's me, Frisk. I'm back for good now."

No answer.

My heart starts to pound and I completely loose track of everything around me.

What if he's hurt? He's so depressed because I left. This is all my fault.

"I have another idea." Chara says and pulls down a string attached to the ceiling.

A folded ladder falls and Chara climbs up it with me close behind.

I look around. The roof is flat. Danm their house is so cool!

Sans is there, looking out onto the ocean.

"Sup Sans." Chara says and walks up next to him. "Talk to me. I know you're down about Frisk."

I let her talk and see if he'll notice I'm behind him.

He takes a second before talking. "Why did she have to leave right after the barrier was broken? We finally had our happy ending and she just had to leave."

Chara turns to me with a look that says, Get-Over-Here-And-Hug-Him.

I place my hand on his shoulder and he jumps. Instantly, I hug him. "I'm so sorry I couldn't get in touch. I had no contacts on my phone and lost my laptop. I feel horrible."

"Jeez Frisk! You scared me outta my skin!" Sans says and let's go of me. "It's so good to see you."

We both smile at each other, not breaking eye contact.

"Why are you guys so goddanm cute!" Chara says.

We both snap out of it and turn to her. I can feel my face turning red.

For a while we stay on the roof of Sans and Papyrus's house, just talking and for the rest of it, Chara shows me around and I get to greet everyone.

It's dark when Chara and I part ways to our own houses.

I walk "home" with a huge smile plastered on my face.

A/N
This took me a lot longer then expected but I hope you guys like it. I'll be posting new chapters, parts, whatever you wanna call 'em, everyday so be prepared! Thanks for reading! It means the world!