I finally got to make him throw up and tons of pills spit out on me and him.

I cried and sat on the bed next to him.

"Why Dmitri?" I cried shaking my head and letting more tears out.

This isn't good. My baby could die. Dmitri could make him die.

"No, no!" Dmitri yelled trying to get another container of pills.

Why the hell does he have so much!?

I grabbed his face and yanked it so he was looking at me.

I caressed his cheek and let out 2 tears.

He calmed down and looked into my eyes.

"Stop it" he said pushing me away.

"Dmitri look at me" I cried grabbing his face.

He shook his head.

"Dmitri please" I whispered.

He still didn't look at me. Was I such a disappointment? 

"What? I'm I so bad that you can't even look at me!? Do you hate me or something?? You can't decide wether my choices and I can't decide yours. I just fucking- I just wish- I wish you would make ones where you didn't think about other people and just about yourself".

I slowly let go of him and hugged my knees.

He had his hands in his hair and his leg bounced up and down on the floor.

"I don't want you here. Leave" he spat harshly.

I have to admit that hurt.

"Stop trying to make choices for me. I'll decide if I want to get hurt or not. I just want to love you. Let me love you Dmitri. I might not have long to live. The baby could kill me but I'm happy that you'll have him when it's all over. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Even if you want let me" I whispered.

He let out a shaky breath.

The room was dead silent except for shaky breath that had resounded throughout the room.

I got up and walked to the door.

"I love you but if your not going to do anything then maybe I really should move on. You don't love me. You think you love me. I hope you have a nice happy life with Tiffany" I whispered with my voice cracking.

I opened the door and ran downstairs holding my mouth.

My sobs echoed around the house. I couldn't stand anything right now.

I felt a hand on my arm making me turn around and see Dmitri.

"I love you baby. I'll never stop, but you deserve better than me. I love you so much. That's why we can't be together. It might hurt now but you'll thank me later" he said.

I shook my head.

"What if there is no later? What if you are my first and last love? I don't want to be in love with anyone else. I only want you".

I quickly took my arm away and wrapped them around his neck kissing him.

God how much I've missed his kiss. His touch.

He was surprised but he kissed me back.

"I'm sorry Sarahi" he whispered letting out a couple tears.

I nodded and wiped his tears away.

"It's okay Dmitri, it's okay. Just hold me" I whispered pulling him closer.

He put his head in my neck and breathed in and out.

"Everything's going to be alright".

"Promise?"

"I promise".

I hope this promise is true.