Wicked Games

I hate this.

The feeling of being ignored by the one you love. I hate it.

Dmitri hasn't talked to me in 5 days. I know it's not that much to some people but it's fucking killing me right now.

I need him.

Yeah Landon is a good guy but Dmitri, I just feel drawn to him.

I looked at my phone which laid and my hands and glared at his number.

Should I call?

I quickly closed out of the call log and tossed my phone on the bed.

I never understood why people had to be created with feelings. Couldn't the aliens leave that out?

You see, I have this theory where aliens created us and the first batch they created didn't work out so they killed them all until they got us.

We're not perfect but we're not bad.

I shook my head and got up to answer the door. My stomach had been swelling and Alark had been kicking which felt like hell nowadays.

I opened the door and looked around. No one was outside.

I looked down and saw a small black box. I picked it up and opened it.

A small letter laid inside of it and a necklace that read;

October Baby.

I let a tear slip down my eye as I read the letter.

Dear Sarahi,

I never meant to hurt you. I wish you could see that but after everything I've done, I don't think I would believe me either. I hate myself for what I did to you.

You deserve better than a low life jerk like me. One day someone will love you and cherish you better than I could.

I hope you follow your heart and don't listen to what anyone says about you.

You are beautiful and perfect. I hope our son doesn't end up like me and break the heart of the one person who he truly ever loved with all his heart.

Raise him right Sarahi.

Let him know that I will always love him. Love you.

Sincerely,
                    Dmitri Lopez.

I let out a sob and hugged the letter.

He was going to do something. I know it. I hurried and put my shoes on putting on the silver locket that read my anniversary with him.

I wiped my tears and ran to the bus.

10 minutes later I arrived at his house.

"Dmitri open the god damn door right now!" I yelled slamming on it.

Still no response I groaned and went to the back door.

Thankfully it was opened.

I ran upstairs and I followed the trail of blood and beer bottles.

I opened the bedroom door and gasped at the sight.

"Dmitri" I cried bout running over to him.

His eyes were bloodshot and his face was all cut up. I looked at the empty bottle of pills and let more tears out.

It would only be a matter of seconds if I don't do anything.

I tilted him forward and tried to put my fingers in his throat to make the pills come out but he wouldn't let me.