Slow Progress (edited)

There is sexual content in this chapter so please, read at your own risk and age.

Around 5 is when I wake. Late, I know. No, I don't care. The shower is running, a quiet time filling the room. My face pushes into the pillow as the memory of the recent news fills my mind.

She's gone. That's not going to change. But I can't let myself go. I have to get up and I have to continue on. I'll do it for her. I'll make my mom happy.

Dmitri knocks on the door, carefully opening it. I tilt my head up, gazing over his face and slightly wet body. My eyes flutter shut again as I fall back onto the bed. This is so hard.

"Want to go out today? Just us two. Let's grab some food and come back. Watch a movie?"

Nothing in me can function but I know I have to get out of bed. It's been two weeks. All we have left is three weeks. Whether I like it or not, I'm going to have to sleep with Dmitri.

"Okay. What are we going to do about..?"

He takes in a quiet breath, looking at the floor. His lips purse as he thinks. "I don't want you to feel obligated to sleep with me. A year isn't that bad right? Get it over and done with?"

"If I go to jail, I lose my scholarship. We just-we have to just do it. What if you jerk off and then cum in me? Sound good?"

He laughs quietly at my suggestion, nodding. "Sure. If that's what you want. When?"

"Tonight?" I ask meekly, turning to stare at him. His eyes gaze across the curve of my body under the white sheets. He bites his lip before looking back at me and nodding. My lips twitch at the sight of his growing bulge. This guy.

"Shit," he curses. "I'll be ready in ten. Get in the shower, yeah?"

I chuckle breathily as he scurries out of the room. What an idiot.

Nevertheless, I take another quick shower. I really need to take an extremely long one. One where I sit on the bathtub floor and just stare emptily at the wall while sad music plays in the background. That sounds perfect.

The both of us head out of the house after I get ready. He slides his hand into mine sneakily. I raise a brow but he ignores me. Okay then. Might as well get used to this. I'm going to be stuck with him for god knows how long.

"What college are you going to?" He asks, ditching my hand to turn down the music. It goes back to mine shortly afterwords. "The only college in the city. What about you? Going far?"

Dmitri shakes his head, earning a breath of relief from me. College is going to be extremely hard considering we're having a child. We can do it. Hopefully.

Our Chinese is hot when we get it but warm when we arrive back home. He sets everything up while I chose a movie. I pick something I think we'd both like. Mean girls.

Just kidding, I picked Forrest Gump. I mean, who doesn't like this movie? It's the best. The love story is cute yet sucky and young Tom Hanks is just so adorable.

"Of course, you pick the longest movie ever," Dmitri mutters once it starts up. I shake my head, settling down on the couch. "That's Avatar. Don't get it twisted." He barks out a laugh. "I've watched Hamlet. That's much longer than Avatar. Promise you."