School

I woke up at 6 in the morning and groaned.

I have school today.

Since we had 4 weeks off for, pregnancy purposes, my sleeping schedule is is all fucked up along with my emotions.

Today's the last day and today they ask us if we're pregnant. God I feel bad for the girls who didn't get pregnant.

I've been a mess lately. One minute I'm all happy and cheerful the next I'm telling Dmitri if he ever touched me one more time I'm going to chop his fucking balls off.

"Dmitri wake up" I said shaking him.

He just groaned and turned his pillow to the cold side before falling back asleep.

Lazy ass.

I got into the shower and did my business before hopping out.

I walked out and saw Dmitri still sleeping. Rolling my eyes I bent down and grabbed panties, a pair of black high waisted shorts, a blue crop top, knee high socks, and my black combat boots.

I was getting dressed and saw it was 7:00 making me gasp.

"Dmitri wake up we have 10 minutes left. God I still have to do my makeup and my hair then I have to eat something because this baby is killing me with the hunger right now, and now I have to go puke" I said running to the bathroom and spilling my guts out.

Dmitri held my hair tiredly and yawing.

"Go get ready" I spat rolling my eyes before I brushed my teeth and drying my hair.

I parted my hair and started doing my makeup when Dmitri walked in and stopped dead in his tracks.

"Where are your clothes?" He asked "their on me?" I said confused "no no no, those aren't clothes" he said making me look at him weirdly.

"Yes they are. Dmitri are you okay?" I said slowly "no I'm not. You need new clothes" he said making me laugh "why are you so protective for?" I asked going back to my makeup.

"Why do you think you need makeup? Your so beautiful without it" he said while he walked out and came back in with a pair of black jeans and one of his flannels.

"Here you go. Clothes" he said patting the pile "are you serious right now?" I said with a smile "yes" he said with a stern face.

I put the flannel on and it reached a little above my knees.

"I'll wear the flannel but I get to decide the rest" I said before walking out and going to my closet.

I grabbed some see through leggings and put them on with some black comfy shorts so no one sees my ass.

Then I just put on my black coma by boots.

I went inside the bathroom and saw Dmitri dressed already along with his hair and face looking amazing.

"Why are you so sexy?" I blurted out "why are you so amazing?" He asked grabbing my waist and pulling me close.

"Your growing" he said smiling making me get pissed "did you just call me fat?!" I yelled pushing him away "no baby I never said that I-" he started to say but my hand cut him off.

"Save it".

I walked out and went downstairs grabbing a apple and granola bar from the counter.

I put my hand of my stomach and realized what a bitch I was to Dmitri.

"Baby I'm sorry" I said when he walked downstairs "it's alright babe, your pregnant what do I expect" he said smiling before hugging me and giving me a kiss.

I looked at the time and gasped "Dmitri we should've left 3 minutes ago!" I said pushing him away and stuffing the granola bar in my mouth.

"Woah slow down. I don't care about school, I care about you getting all the food you need for you and the baby" he said "aww your so sweet".

"But we need to go so get your keys" I said walking out with him following me.

I walked down the hall with Dmitri by my side.

Boys were looking at me apparently according to Dmitri, but Dmitri was checking out girls according to me.

"Stop looking at her" I snapped "sorry babe. I just looked to the side and she stuck out her boobs" he said honestly making me nod "it's okay".

"So this is your stop" he said "see you at lunch" I said. He nodded and started walking away before a girl went up to him and tried to flirt with him.

He looked at her in disgust and pushed her off. Not like an abusive push, just like those get off me you whore push.

That's my mans.

"Hey sexy" a guy whispered in my ear behind me "do I know you?" I asked bluntly "I mean you should. I'm the captain of the football team" he said smirking.

I rolled my eyes "just because your the captain doesn't mean you have to be an ass" and with that I turned around and blocked him out.

"Alright guys we have a project to do about turtles. Each of you will have a partner, and no you may not choose I already have the list.
Greg and Mary
Sam and Margo
Sarahi and Tiffany" the list went on and on.

I looked over at the slut and she smirked.

She came over and sat down next to me.

"So are you gonna do the work or are we gonna fail?" She said looking at her hot pink nails "I'll do it" I said sighing "good because my hormones are all over the place. Sleeping and moods are a bitch right?" She said making me nod and start doing the work.

"So your going to jail now right? I mean Dmitri won't, he has a bun in the oven with me and I'm pretty sure you didn't give him any action" she said smirking.

I looked up and glared at her with tears in my eyes "what'd you say?"I whispered "I'm pregnant with Dmitri's baby" she whispered slowly.

I got up ignoring all the stares people were giving me and ran out while tears fell down my eyes.

"Sarahi Lopez please report to the nurses office" the speakers said using Dmitri's last name.

"My last names not Lopez, it's Santos" I whispered to myself before I started walking to the office.

"Sarahi as you know it's the last day of the project and we are asking girls if their pregnant. Dmitri couldn't make it because he's taking his finals and we do not stop finals, as you know. So Sarahi, are you pregnant?".

"No"