She then walks back outside where she sees Erin place the cake on a cenre table.

'It's beautiful mom

'It's beautiful mom. Thank you.' Emilia says.

'My baby girl is turning 16.' Erin starts to cry tears of joy.

'Mom!'

A few hours later everyone starts to arrive. When Jessy arrives he hands her a card.

'It's beautiful

'It's beautiful. Thank you Jessy. I'll read it later but now I'm singing.' Emilia tells him.

'Yeah. No problem.' Emilia then walks over onto the stage that has been set up and started performing her cover of A million words and can we dance by The Vamps. Her mom then does the cake and everyone gets back to what they were doing. Emilia steps down and opens Jessy's card. She's taken aback by what she reads.

Emilia,
There's no easy way to say this. My mom wants to move to London. She's put in a transfer with work and it's too late to say no. I want to go too. I don't want to be close to you if this gang is targeting you.
I'm sorry.

She crumples the card up and walks out of the back yard and into the street. She continues to walk to clear her head. Getting out her phone she wondered if Jessy meant what he said; all of a sudden she felt someone stick something in her neck and everything went blurry.

At the party Erin is looking for Emilia. 'Hey what's up?' Jay asks her as she walks up to him and Voight.

'Have you seen Emilia anywhere?'

'No. Why?' Voight asks.

'I can't find her anywhere.'

'Last I saw her she was reading something by the stage.' Jay says. They walk over to wear she was standing and see the crumpled up card on the floor. Voight picks it up, opens it up and hands it to Jay.

'Did you know about this?' He asks as he hands the note to Jay. Jay reads it then hands it to Erin.

'No. First I've heard of it.' Jay tells Voight.

'The gate is open.' Erin notifies them pointing to the garden gate. They run out and down the street. They soon come across Emilia's phone on the floor. 'Oh my god.' Erin cries.

'I'll call it in.' Jay says as he gets out his phone. Within minutes patrol cars and SUVs pull up. Out of the SUVs FBI agents jump out. One of the agents walks over to Voight.

'Hi. I'm Special Agent Jack Lowe.' The agent says.

'Sergant Voight.' Voight responds. 'This is Detective Erin Lindsay. It's her daughter that's gone missing.'

'How long ago did she go missing?' Jack asks.

'We don't know.' Erin replies.

'So she could have just gone for a walk?' Jack challenges.

'We wouldn't have called it in if we thought she'd just gone for a walk!' Atwater shouts.

'Do you have any idea of where she might have gone?' Jack asks.

'No.' Erin says.

'Anything we should be aware of?' Jack continues.

'She was a 72 psychiatric hold last month. One of her closest friends got shot. She thought it was her fault because he was shot by the Vultures. A gang that's after her. She tried to kill herself.' Erin informs him.

'We will do our best to find her.' Jack reassures Erin.

'We want in on the investigation.' Voight says. 'She's one of us.' Jack nods. Erin goes back to the house to tell everyone the party's ended early. She locks up and Josh walks up to her.

'What's going on Erin?' He questions.

'Emilia's gone missing.' Erin tells him. 'Have you seen Jessy?' Josh shakes his head. 'Okay. Let's get to the district.' They get in Erin's SUV and head to the district. When they walk into intelligence it is jam packed with FBI agents.

Somewhere else, Emilia is coming back to her senses. She's on an old matress in a locked room. No windows. Just one door. As she wakes up someone walks in. 'Kev?!' She exclaims. 'What do you want with me?'

'I want you to pay.' He says crouching down to her and placing a bowl of stew on the mattress.

'You're feeding me so you don't want me dead. What are you going to do?'

'Hold you here until your mom can drop all the charges against me and my mates.'

'That's not going to happen. Voight won't let it happen.'

'Then I guess we're going to get to know each other a bit better, aren't we?' He then walks out locks the door and Emilia breaks down in tears.

Back at the district, intelligence is still in full swing. Voight walks over to Erin who has her head in her hands. 'Go and tell Severide.' He tells her. 'That Emilia is his daughter.'

'I can't. He'll hate me for not telling him.' Erin says.

'You won't know unless you tell him.' Voight replies. Erin nods, grabs her coat and heads to 51.

As Erin walks into 51 and into the common room everyone stops talking. She notices Severide in the corner. 'Hey Kelly, can I talk to you?' She asks him.

'Yeah sure.' Kelly replies and Erin follows him to his quarters.