Squeezing your eyes shut and breathing deeply, you yanked his blade out of your hand, screaming in pain which crippled you. Ignoring the numbing pain in your hand, you clutched it tenderly and dashed towards the sound of scuffling and destruction in the living room. Grabbing Will's bow and arrow lying innocently in the corner of the hallway, you tossed it towards Will with your one good arm. Concern flashed in his eyes as it lingered over your hand, but was quickly replaced with determination as Sciron slashed at him with his sword. Why he had not engage in his most well-known form of combat? You didn't know or care, but you hoped that he wouldn't now. You got behind Sciron, using your legs and free arm to distract him and allowing Will to get a good shot at him. But he kept missing. He was too good.

Finally, Sciron had had enough with playing with the both of you. He knocked you back, which led to you landing on your wounded arm and you crying out in a flame of white hot pain, and he swept Will off his feet, his bow and arrow clattering our of his hand. No. Sciron picked the bow and arrow up, relishing his victory. "Finally... No more games..." He adjusts the bow and his arrow touches his lips stretched into a crooked grin. You could tell Will had submitted to his fate, but you wouldn't. Why were the Gods so horrible?

Heartbeat. You pick yourself up and dash towards Sciron. Sciron inhales. Will looks at you, at peace with his fate.

Heartbeat. You're nearing Sciron, bracing your body for the impact. Sciron brings the arrow and shifts it, aiming at Will's heart. Will closes his eyes. Fighting back is worthless.

Heartbeat. You collide into Sciron, hoping to unbalance him as much as possible. Will's eyes widen as Sciron releases the arrow.

Thwuck.

"No!" You shriek as the arrow lodges itself in Will's guts. You abandon all thoughts of Sciron and practically leapt to Will's side. You muttered inaudible "No"s to yourself as you cradled Will's limp body, unsure on what to do. Tears streamed down your face and Will struggled to wipe them away. His tanned skin was already paling and blood splattered across his body.

Sciron cackled wickedly and started for the balcony. You knew what you had to do next. Squeezing Will's hand and giving him a confident deadly nod, Will smiled weakly as you left his side, sprinting after Sciron and with sudden superhuman accuracy and perhaps luck, the dagger you thrown with your good arm caught Sciron in the thigh. He yelped and immediately tumbled to the ground.

Picking him up, rage and despair coursed through your veins, fueling you as you picked him up, dangling him over the edge of the apartment. You didn't care who saw, mortal or not, everybody deserved to see this tyrant die. "Yes Sciron, you're not here to kill me today," You spat bitterly. "I'm here to kill you."

Slicing at his limbs so that he remained paralysed, you let go of his collar, savouring every last bit of his scream, but undeniably loving it the most when it ended with a crunch. Thank the fates Will chose an apartment on a high floor. Oh no. Will. Rushing over to him while removing your sweater, you pressed it to his wound but Will was dying. Both of you knew that. You frantically brushed your loose strands of hair aside, trying to clean Will's face as your tears mixed with his copper blood. It was pointless. You unleashed a cry that surely must have drilled through the earth and clouds to reach Olympus and the Underworld. You couldn't let him go, not yet. Not ever.

Will held your hand with the remaining strength he had left and as his lips quivered, he whispered, "See you in Elysium, Love." His hand fell on his chest and his head tilted to one side, his bright blue eyes now nothing but glazed over nothingness. Sobbing, you cradled his lifeless body, head almost touching his motionless chest. Why did the Fates have to be so cruel? With trembling hands, you brought your phone to your ear and dialled for Percy, who lived a few blocks away. You didn't care if the monsters could find you, you wished they would come and end your life, so you could join Will earlier.

"P-Percy?" You stammered, voice cracking as you gazed at Will. Oh beautiful, incredible Will. Now nothing but a memory. Percy asked you worriedly if you were alright, you heard Annabeth's faint concerned voice. "It's Sciron. Oh, please will the Gods damn him in the Underworld," You cursed, giving up on wiping away your tears. You moved Will so that he laid in your lap, maybe you could just pretend he was just sleeping. "He killed Will. Oh, Percy," Through your tears, you faintly made out the blood drips among the freckles that dotted his cheeks. "He killed Will!" You howled, everything within a 10 meter radius either shattering or disintegrating.

"He killed Will..."

You could hear thunder rumble above as the gods mourned as you wept. This wasn't how it was so suppose to end. Oh Will. Oh my lovely Will.

<A/N> I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make this so sad. ;-; Please don't kill me. On a happier note, I'm pleasantly shocked that you guys would actually want to interact with me. Amazing. But, I do promise my next few one shots to happier and fluffier. :3 Don't cha worry.

QOTD : Starting this nice and easy. Who's your current favourite PJO/HOO male character?

AOTD : Probably Will, to be honest, as for now. xD It really hurt me to write this. TT-TT