13:: he finds out youre pregnant and leaves

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Z-Zayn... Please come to the flat. Okay... Thanks. Bye."

A few minutes later Zayn was knocking on the door. You opened and he quickly hugged you.

"(YN) what's wrong, love?"

"Niall left me... And his child."

He looked at you in shock and happy.

"What the hell is his problem? One, I'll kill him if I see him again. And two, congrats! I've always wanted a Niece or Nephew! I can now give them a coif."

You laughed at his statement.

"If you need somebody here with you, I'll stay."

"Oh thank you Zayn."

Since that night you didn't hear from Niall. A few weeks later Niall came home and said his apologies after be threatened by Zayn quite a number of times. You accepted his apology.

Liam: you had missed your period so you went to the drug store with Eleanor to get a pregnancy test. And you were freaking. The one time you don't where a condom you could be pregnant.

"(YN) it's gonna be okay. I promise."

You nodded an bouts two test just to make sure. You went back to your flat and took the test.

"Okay it said to wait two minutes."

You said and sat by El. She rubbed your back to calm you down. After about two minutes you checked on the test to see a plus. Tears started streaming down your face. You decided to take the second test incase the first one was incorrect. You waited another two minutes. Plus. You threw them in the trash and walked down stairs looking at El. She gave you a yes or no look and you nodded.

"Oh (YN)." She said hugging you tightly.

You were crying wondering if Liam would even want a baby.

"What if he doesn't want it? I'm not getting an abortion and killing my child."

"Well I'll take care of him if he hurts you."

You smiled and hugged her. When Liam finally came home you decided to tell him. You told El to hide in the guest room incase something happened.

"Liam... We really need to talk."

"Okay, one second I need to go to the bathroom."

You nodded and watch him go. He ran downstairs holding something in his hand yelling your name. When you looked closely at his hand you saw both test.

"What the hell is this?"

"Liam... I'm pregnant, with your child."

You looked at him and you saw anger in his eyes. He walked toward you, he pulled his hand up about to slap you when his hand was pulled away. You looked over to see El was holding his hand away from your face.

"LIAM WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? YOU DONT HIT A GIRL. ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE HOLDING YOUR CHILD." El yelled at him.

He looked back at you and ran out the door. Liam was never the one to hit a girl. But you guess that's a false statement. You only had one person you could tell was never gonna leave you. El.

*few days later*

It's been days since Liam left. You've been staying with El at my place. You hated it when you heard his name.

"I'll be back in a bit (YN). I have to go to meet someone. Be back soon."

You nodded and watched her leave. You decided to clean the house for a few hours them take a nap on the couch. Being pregnant had it's ups and downs. You fell asleep after hearing the front door open and shut. You fell asleep thinking it was just El. You woke up a few hours later in my bed. You didn't know how you could've got here. You know for sure El can't carry a pregnant girl so it wasn't her. You turned over to see the man you love and hate so much. His eyes opened and looked into yours.

"I'm sorry." Was the first thing he said.

He looked like he had been crying. You got closer to him and kissed him.

"I love you so much and I love this child. Lil Delilah or lil Liam Jr. they will be my life. And I want to know if you'll marry me? I love you a lot. And if we are having a child we might as well marry my baby momma." You laughed and accepted.

Zayns might make you cry. Sorry :(

Zayn: it flashed before our eyes. And here he is laying on his death bed. The love of my life. He's leaving me with his child, to raise all by myself. Zayn had got in a car crash and it a bad one. The drunk driver his Zayn on his side. Even though Zayn was wearing his seatbelt, he still had major injuries. It was my fault that he left, you told him you were pregnant, he got mad and left.

You were sitting on the bed beside him, holding his hand. He opened his eyes and looked at you. He smiled a small smile before speaking.

"(YN), I love you. I'm sorry I left. If I didn't leave, I wouldn't be in this situation. But now I know that it's okay if I leave. I love you and I will love out daughter or son a lot. I will be in heaven watching over you two. I want you to get married to someone who will love you like I do. I know I'm not gonna make it. So I want you to know I will always love you."

You were looking at him, tears falling down your face. You were squeezing his hand really tight, so tight you thought you were gonna break him.

"I love you too, Zayn."

"Do something for me?"

"What?"

"Kiss me, one last time. I need to know that I have kissed you when I've passed."

You kissed his lip and you felt him kiss back.

"Goodbye."

He mumbled against your lips. By then you knew it. He was gone. The heart monitor stopped beeping. You pulled away. Looking at the body of your boyfriend but now your angel.

*a few years later*

You had you son Zain Saad Malik. He looked exactly like Zayn which you were very happy about. During your pregnancy, Niall stayed with you and ended up marrying you. He knows he'll never replace Zayn. He just wanted to keep you and Zain safe. And he did.

Louis: you were eating over at Louis' parents house. Louis and his stepdad got up from the table to go get the rest of the good outside on the pit.

"Have you told him?"

Jay asked. I shook my head. I was 3 months pregnant with Louis' child. I haven't told him, because what if he doesn't want it?

"Hun, you have to tell him."

"I'm scared..."

"Hun, if you want me to help, I will."

I nodded. What you didn't know was Louis was standing behind the wall, listening. He turned around angry and walked out. You and Jay waited for the two to come back, but only his dad came back.

"Babe where's Louis?"

"He left awhile ago."

You looked at them confused. Jay picked up her phone and called Louis. She spoke before slamming the phone down.

"What's wrong?"

"He doesn't want the baby."

You started crying, knowing your thoughts were true.

"Hun, if you want to stay here while you are pregnant, well help you."

You nodded and excused myself. You got up and went to sit

on the couch. You heard Jay yelling so she was probably pissed at Louis. You decided to take a nap so you got up and went to Louis' childhood bedroom to nap.

*a few hours later*

You were awake a bit. You felt someone move closer to you in the bed and wrap their arms around you. You knew it was Louis. You were still very much mad. You trie to move away, but he pulled you closer.

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to be a dick. I was just so shock. I love you and I want to be the best father this baby could ever have. I promise I'll be by your side. For the rest of your life."

You smiled and kissed him, accepting his apology. He told you to try to go back to sleep. He sang you back to sleep after complaining you couldn't.