61

gaybriel🎃: MY PLANE JUST LANDED

spoopy moose: IM ALREADY HERE

gaybriel🎃: FUCK IM SHAKING

spoopy moose: SAME BABE

gaybriel🎃: I SEE YOU

Gabriel dropped his carry on bag the moment he was swept up into Sam's (very muscular) arms. Sam picked him up off of the ground and held him so close it felt like they would mold into each other's bodies. Some passing people glared at them for being in the way, while others smiled at their interaction.

Gabriel cleared his throat and said, "Sam, my skirt's gonna ride up." Sam put him down and wiped the tears off of his face with the sleeve of his flannel. Gabriel wiped his eyes and tried not to smear his eyeliner before looking up at Sam.

"Hi," he giggled. He was too excited to go much other than taking Sam's hand. Sam smiled shyly at him and pulled him into another hug. Gabriel pulled back and stared at Sam's face almost in awe. Then he slowly leaner up and kissed him.

They pulled away after a few seconds and stared at each other before laughing again. It was the most innocent and adorable thing ever and I bet you're all throwing up because it's so fluffy.

Gabriel picked up his bag and grabbed Sam's hand. They talked and laughed and may or may not have practically skipped away but you'll never know because you're not there. Then they might have kissed a lot and made a teenage girl cry with their cuteness.

Okay who am I kidding they totally did all of that.