15

(It's Saturday now)

1 private message from demon bean

demon bean: what's up buttercup

angel bean: nothing much

demon bean: totally unrelated question, what's your favorite flower?

angel bean: I like lilies. Why?

demon bean: no reason

demon bean: where are you right now?

angel bean: I'm at the library downtown

angel bean: why are you asking these things

demon bean: just wanted to know

angel bean: you're acting really weird. are you okay?

angel bean: Dean?

angel bean: ?????????

demon bean: you're wearing a blue sweater right?

angel bean: yeah

angel bean: I never told you that

angel bean: Dean what's going on?

demon bean: turn around

angel bean: what?

demon bean: turn around, angel.

Cas looked behind him and almost dropped his phone. There was Dean, right behind him, holding a handful of lilies. His green eyes were much brighter in real life than in pictures. "Dean." Cas said disbelievingly. "How-?"

"It's was Gabriel. He wanted me to come out here and actually paid for the ticket." Dean fiddled nervously with the buttons on his leather jacket. Cas set down his phone and walked forward. He reached up with a shaking hand and set his hand on Dean's jaw.

"You're actually here." Cas whispered. Dean nodded and Cas practically threw himself at him. He wrapped both arms around Dean's neck and squeezed his eyes shut, breathing in his scent. Dean wrapped his arms around Cas's waist. 

"How long are you staying?" Cas asked. "A week. I'm leaving next Saturday." Cas nodded and pulled away. Dean pushed the flowers into his hand. "I picked these up on the way over here. Cas laughed breathlessly and held the flowers to his chest. 

Cas walked over to his phone and sent a quick message  before leaving hand in hand with Dean.