Chapter 15

"Wait!" J-Hope yelled, stopping Suga and I in our tracks "Can uh... Can we come?" He hesitantly asked.

Suga chuckled, "You want to come dress shopping?" He asked, amused.

"Are you kidding me, of course we do!" J-Hope said, far too enthusiastically.

"Dude, are you serious?" Jimin asked in disbelief, chucking in the process.

"Okay, to be honest," J-Hope's fake smile dropped "I'm so bored, no offence Jimin. But, playing video games all day just isn't my thing. I need to do some.. window shopping." J-Hope explained.

Suga chuckled, "Of course you do," he said, "C'mon, if you're coming, you'd better get a move on." He said, beginning to head out the door, J-Hope giving a small "Yes," out of happiness.

We all made our way out of the penthouse and to the elevator, Suga scanning his card and pressing a number that lead us to the lobby floor. 

As we stepped out of the elevator, a girl that I oddly did not recognise, despite the fact that I thought I knew everyone who worked at the Grand Sapphire Hotel, escorted us to a private show room.

The room was lined up with absolutely stunning dresses, all looking beyond expensive. 

"Go ahead, Juyeon, grab any dress you like and try it on, we'll decide which looks best." Suga explained, beginning to examine the abundance of beautiful dresses.

Feeling completely dumbfounded, all I could mutter was a "Wow," as I looked over all the dresses.

Suga chuckled at my response, muttering a small "Cute," as he smiled. 

I walked over to a few dresses that caught my eye, and hesitantly grabbed them, feeling uneasy as I could only imagine how expensive they were. 

"I-I like these one.." I spoke up after a few moments of silence as we all looked through the dresses. All three of the boys looked up and studied the dresses that I held in my hand. 

"Try them on, as well as these ones," Suga said, handing me the few that the boys had picked out.

I tried four of the different dresses on, all the while Suga was being brutally honest about how he didn't like them on me. On the fifth attempt, I tried on a very light, peach-coloured dress that slightly flowed out towards the bottom, in a very minor ballgown-like style. Towards the bottom of the dress, were what appeared to be real pearls, blending ever so slightly into the bottom of the dress. 

I stepped out of the change room and showed the three boys, their eyes instantly filling with joy as they collectively nodded in approval. 

"This is the one." Suga smiled in approval, picking out a pair of heels that would match, and paying for the two at the register once I had changed back into my regular clothes.

"The pearls, it's.. like your name, Juyeon." Jimin said, surprising me that he knew the meaning of my name.

I giggled slightly, "How did you know?" I asked.

Jimin just shrugged and smiled as a response, earning a smile back from me.

"Suga, you really didn't have to-" I began to say as I approached him, feeling slightly regretful that he had just spent so much money on me.

"Nonsense," he chuckled, "That's what pretend boyfriends do, right?" He said with a smile.

"Can you be my pretend boyfriend?" J-Hope asked with a chuckle, earning a smack on the back of the head from Jimin. "Hey!" He turned around, attempting to attack him back as Jimin giggled, dodging J-Hope's weak attempts. 

"C'mon, children." Suga chuckled, J-Hope and Jimin followed the two of us, laughing with each other.

As strange as it seemed, this exact moment had been the most relaxing and refreshing for me. This entire week had been full of such much violence and danger, it felt purifying to feel so comfortable for even just a few minutes, despite the fact that I was well aware that this would change within a few hours.

-- 

Suga and I sat in the back of the car that was driving us to the location, my nerves shooting through the roof. 

"Hey, don't worry so much." He smiled, attempting to reassure me.

"I'm really trying not to.. it's just.. everyone is going to think I'm your girlfriend, and everyone that I've ever known is going to question me into obliteration about the entire situation." I said.

Suga laughed at my slightly overdramatic words, but lightly grabbed my hand in reassurance. 

"All you have to do is pretend to be my girlfriend and stay by my side. I'll try my best to do all the talking." he began to explain, "Now, the paparazzi are going to want to take photos of us on the red carpet.. so if you just follow me and pull your prettiest smile, you'll be alright." he said. "People are going to want to know who you are, what you do for a living, and I need you to listen carefully to what I want you to say. Got it?" he asked.

I nodded in approval as he began to explain.

"You tell them the truth. Well, mostly the truth. Do not mention the fact that you were bought at an auction because, well.. that may not look too good." he said, "Just say that we met whilst you were working at the Grand Sapphire Hotel, and fell in love, it's as simple as that. The media and other celebrities live for the star-crossed lovers stories, trust me." he chuckled at his last few words. "Do you understand?" he asked.

"Yes.. I think I've got it." I chuckled nervously, feeling slightly overwhelmed by how much I had to take in. 

"Good girl," he smiled, tightening his grip on my hand as we approached the unloading area for celebrities. 

--

Hello everyone. So I know I said that I wanted to make this chapter long and juicy, but the truth is that I felt as though what I wrote was for too much to simply squeeze into one chapter. Therefore, the continuation of what I had previously written in this chapter will now be in chapter 16! Most of it is already written, so I can assure you that I will be posting chapter 16 sometime tomorrow. I hope you all don't mind too much and still enjoyed this chapter nonetheless! :) PS, chapter 16 is going to be fully of some EXTRA juicy stuff ;)