Chapter 6

Before starting anything, I'd just like to really thank and show my appreciation for over 1k views of this story. The support and feedback that I've received from viewers has been immensely helpful and inspiring, and it really persuades me to continue writing.

Additionally, I want you all to know that I have BIG plans for this fan fiction. I hope you all continue to read and enjoy my creations. :)

--

I felt as though I were about to pass out then and there by what J-Hope had just said. His words repeated in my mind, making me feel sick to my stomach.

This isn't real, this is all just some stupid joke, there's no way that I was just sold to some strangers.

"B-but, this is illegal-I'm calling the police!" I said, rushing over to the white phone that I knew was hung in every room in the hotel, near the front door. As soon as my hand reached towards the device, I felt it forcefully being grabbed and pulled down, rattling the chains that still bound my wrists. Quickly, someone's hands pulled on the chains and pinned my hands above my head against the wall, trapping my body with their own.

"If you call the police, you can forget about you or anyone in your family ever existing. We've got people here who could make you disappear in the blink of an eye. Don't underestimate our power." I instantly noticed that it had been Rap Monster who had pinned me against the wall, his gravely voice making me shiver. I looked up to meet his gaze, his face only inches from mine as he glared at me.

I began to shake as I struggled against his grip, but to no avail. He scoffed, lifting his head and whispering "You're pathetic." and taking his body off of mine. "If you really want to tell the police, go ahead." he nodded towards one of the men that I did not recognise.

"Y-You're a cop?" I hesitantly asked, to which he smirked and nodded.

"But you can call me Jungkook." he said, showing no sign of worry that a police officer obviously should in this situation. He wasn't wearing a uniform, he was dressed in an extremely expensive-looking suit, just like to rest of the men.

"I'm Jimin," another one of the men chimed in, "But you can call me oppa." He chuckled as he mocked his friend, sending me a wink before Rap Monster hit him on the chest and told him to shut up.

The two other men, one of which was the guy who had previously threatened me, had not said a single word. They remained, lips pressed and showing no emotion whatsoever as they stared at me.

"Please, can I just go home?" I pathetically asked, feeling my voice crack as I spoke. "My family and friends, they'll realise that I'm missing." I added.

Rap Monster scoffed, "Friends?" He muttered to himself, as though what I had said was so unbelievable.

"We own you. Do you not understand that?" Rap Monster rhetorically questioned, "We wouldn't have paid $15 million dollars for you if we didn't have a plan, idiot." he said, rolling his eyes on his last word.

"You're going to continue working and living at the Grand Sapphire Hotel, as per usual." J-Hope continued to explain, seeming the most serious I had ever seen him in the short while of knowing him. "If you attempt to tell anyone about what is happening here, or what is happening to you, things are going to get.. violent." He said, no tone of amusement within his voice whatsoever.

"We have eyes all around, don't ever think that you'll be able to easily escape from this, you belong to us." Rap Monster added, dragging out his last sentence with a sense of sick pride.

"I think that's enough for tonight." Suga spoke up, chuckling as he looked at my face. "Look at the poor girl, you've scared her to death." he smiled towards me. "There's no need to worry too much, Juyeon. We're not completely stripping you from your independence." he said.

Really? Because that seems to be exactly what you're doing.

"If you abide by our rules, it won't be hard. We don't plan on keeping you here forever." he said, "However, as you already know, it will become difficult if you break or disobey any rules. In that situation, we may never let you go, or worse." He winked, making me shiver with anticipation.

"Unless, of course, you pay back the $15 million dollars we just spent on you, then we'd let you leave right now." Rap Monster said, "However, given the way you look, I'm assuming you can't." He added, chuckling to himself.

This guy was certainly the worst of them all. Arrogant and cold-hearted.

"Additionally, to ensure that you attend your job as per usual, our friend Jin here, will be working along side you. You two better get familiar, because you'll be spending a lot of time together." Suga said, winking at his last sentence.

Jin, the boy that he had motioned towards, remained with no expression upon his face, just staring at me.

"Now, since we don't like to play completely unfairly, we've concluded on a decision." Jimin spoke with a taunting voice, "we're going to let you choose which one of us gets to own you."