The Pizza Delivery Horror Story 2

I was about to close shop until I heard the phone the rang. I answered the phone but nobody answered me, so I hung up the phone. The phone rang again but this time someone answered. It was an old lady with a cold voice ordering a pie, she gave me her address, she hung up when I was gonna be there. I thought it was rude because I didn't get to say anything to her.

I told my boss if I should do the delivery. He said,

"Yes, go do the delivery. Don't come back here because it's gonna be closed." When he told me to do the delivery, I was screaming in the inside but I had to it. I told the chef for one regular.

The pizza is ready so I drove my car to the old lady's house. When I got to her house, the house was one story high. The lights weren't on and I was thinking maybe she gave me the wrong address. Until I saw her standing near the window, I jumped a little bit. I told her,

"Miss I have your pizza." She gave me a blank expression. I told her again but louder,

"Miss I have your pizza!" She changed her facial expression and it gave me chills down my spine. She loocked at me with a crazed smile. I ran to my car and put the pizza in the passenger seat. I gave my boss a quick text.

I finished the text until I saw the old lady standing right next to the left side of my car and gave me the same look that she gave before. I drove away from her really fast.

The next day I quick my job at the Luigi's Pizzeria. I now worked at a office building as a janitor.