Night Shift

One day my boss wanted me to stay over night to finish some paper work. I didn't like doing the night shift because its scary!

When I was doing my work. Something odd happened, I heard a little girl laughing. I thought I was hearing things because I was super tired, so I took a nap.

20 minutes later, I woke up. I saw a piece of paper that a little kid wrote in all capitalized letters "I'M WATCHING YOU!" When I finished reading the note, I heard the same laughter of a little girl. I turned my head, no one was there. I thought I must've been very tired, so I took another nap.

I woke up about 10 seconds later, I heard someone say my name. The voice sounded like a little girl. I was about to call the police. I turned my head, I saw a little girl. She looked like a ghost. She had blonde hair, green eyes, white dress, and blood stains on her dress, hands, and her face. I was freaking out, she smiled at me. It wasn't an ordinary smile, it was a crazy smile. She had the knife in her hand. The knife she was holding, the knife was dripping blood.

I started to run out of the my office, I ran like Sonic The Hedgehog. I pulled my phone to call the police and my boss.

When I was out the building I saw the police entering the building and my boss was outside of the building. He told me that I can work the day shift. The police came out of building of a little girl in his arms and the little girl's hand were in hand cuffs. They are putting her in a mental hospital.

Now on, I'm doing the day shift. I never had to do the night shift ever again.