4

January 17, 2012

The lady ended up cutting it to my ears. At least now nobody will compare me to my sister. Now I just have to figure out a way to dye my hair. What color should it be? I am thinking green. My mom hates that color. I don't know why I want to fight with her.

January 18, 2012

I love the Internet! Did you know that you can dye your hair with kool-aid? How cool is that? Yesterday when we went shopping I asked for lemon lime kool-aid. I've never had it before so I hope that it is green and not yellow. My hair is already yellowish. I might try to dye it on the weekend with my dad so my mom can't see it for a few days.

I ended up drinking the kool-aid. It is my favorite flavor so I couldn't help it. Maybe I will get grape flavour cause it reminds me of medicine and I hate that taste. Plus purple is so pretty!

January 19th, 2012

Today is my first day back at school. My teachers made me sit in the front row with all of the dorks. One of them keeps staring at me and sucking his thumb. Is he still in the 1st grade or something? Lunch was the best part of the day because my Mom made me a unicorn cupcake. It was chocolate flavored! Yum
y
January 20th, 2012

I passed by my sister's room today. I could almost hear her talking to her best friend on the phone and telling at me to stop eavesdropping. I almost wish that she would open the door up and throw one of her pillows at me as hard as she can. At least that would mean that she is still alive and as annoying as ever. The emptiness is what scares me the most. No more k-pop posters or different posters of boys on her walls anymore. Next year when I turn 10 she promised to help me 're-decorate my room since I will almost be a pre-teen which is pretty grown up if you ask me.