Untitled Part 2

January 6th, 2012,

Dear Dumb Diary,

So today is the big day. I am going to stay with my Daddy for the whole weekend. It will be the first time that I see him since he left. I don't know if I can do it but It better be worth it. Brooke and I could be playing or watching t.v. all weekend. I can't help but think what if he hates me now? What if he decorated my new room with spiders even though I hate them. What if one bites me or I eat one when I'm sleeping and wake up to it in my mouth? What if he got a new Daughter and he tells me that I can't come over anymore? I have to go for now. I need to get my clothes and stuff for my daddies. Maybe I will write more later.

I'm back! Did you miss me? Of course not. You are a diary. Today was worse than I thought! My Daddy lives in a tiny box. He calls it his man cave. I feel sorry for him, but I feel worse for myself! I have to sleep on a sleeping bag in the living room. He says that it's just for a little bit but I don't know. He doesn't even have a real bed. He has one of those things that you fill up with air that you use for camping. I guess he thinks we are in the woods. Next week he said that he would fix up my room. I made him promise no spiders. He looked at me all funny but said of course not. Well I gotta go. Me and my Daddy are going to go to eat. Bye.

January 7th, 2012,

Dear Dumb Diary,

Today my parents made me go to church. I don't know why we keep going. Isn't divorce bad? I thought they wouldn't let us keep going. My Mom went to church too. We didn't sit together. It seemed like everyone was looking at us. My Dad said that I imagined it but I swear I didn't. If God doesn't like divorce is God mad at me too?

After Church we went out to lunch. My Mom went with us which surprised me. But she didn't go back with us to my dad's. I got my hopes up for nothing. Why can't today be over already so I can be in my real room?

January 8th, 2012,

Dear Dumb Diary,

Today was the worst day of school ever! I failed my math test. Why was there a math test on a monday? We just had one two weeks ago! Do we have to have one every day? I only failed because all of the Times table signs looked like adding signs. I even got 1x1 wrong. I put two. Two! I was adding. I am mad. My Teacher should have said we were taking a Times table test before we took it. My mom has a meeting with my teacher tomorrow to discuss my grade and bad behavior. All that happened was that Alison who sits in the seat behind me got up during arts and crafts and she tripped over my foot which may have been extending out but I don't know for sure. She spilled her bright green paint all over herself. She looked like an alien so I laughed. Because of that and biting Jason I am suspended until Monday. At least I get to watch t.v. though.

I hate my Mom! She won't let me watch t.v. at all. She says that I am on punishment until I go back to school. At least I have my Dad's on the weekend. He will let me do whatever I want especially if it makes me not be as angry with him. Maybe I will ask him to take me to Chuck E. Cheese!

January 9th 2012,

Dear Dumb Diary,

Today is the first day of my punishment. It wasn't fun at all. My Mom made me dust, wash dishes, mop the floor with a scrub brush, and all kinds of horrible things! She's not a very good mom if you ask me. It's not my fault that Alison tripped on my foot. Next time she should watch where she is walking and she won't get paint on herself. The whole class laughed after I did. Why didn't they get in trouble too? I bet this is part of God's punishment for me. I guess I'm just a bad kid.

January 10th, 2012,

I get to go to daddy's early! My Mom says that I was driving her crazy with all of my moping so she is dropping me off today! My Daddy got today off to spend some time with me.

When I got to his house he made me close my eyes. I secretly kept them open. You never know if someone is going to kidnap you and try to feed you to giant spiders. My Daddy dragged me down the unlit hall towards what was supposed to be my new room. I tried to run away but my Dad told me to stop squirming or he would feed me to the spiders. He wrapped his hands around my eyes as he opened my new room. I took a small step forward when he gently pushed me in. I stomped my feet around first to see if there was anything squishy under my feet. I only felt carpet so I opened my eyes and looked down. There was bright pink carpet everywhere. My favorite color! It looked like a room for a princess. My bed was a real bed. It was one of those with a ladder but had only a top bed connected to the wall. It had a purple bedspread with pink pillows and I had a new dresser that had play makeup, dress-up clothes, and heels. I also had a bean bag chair and a brand new t.v. My Daddy made me promise not to tell my mom about the t.v. Maybe he does love me after all.