Chapter 14

The plan was set.
Gather all the remaining citizens and storm the castle, stake Bill and get the ones he had turned back to normal.
Sounded easy, right?
Maybe, maybe not...

The mob made their way in the daylight towards the castle, aware that the vampires would not be awake until nightfall, making sure to stay undetected.'

Gideon and Mabel led them towards the castle, the pair hand in hand.

"Alright, remember what to do, everyone?" Mabel asked.

The crowd roared in agreement, brandishing their weapons.

"Great! remember, Bill has a vampire army at his beck and call. Be prepared for anything, but leave Bill to me and Gideon, understand?"
Another ripple of voices flowed through the crowd. 

Meanwhile, Dipper slept restlessly, haunted by vicious nightmares of himself and his sister as well as many deaths, hearing Bill's scream echo in his mind.

"N-no......s-stay away.....let us go...." he murmured, hearing the chanting of his name in his dream, as well as the dreaded word; "Slayers..."
It sounded as if multiple voices were calling out; "Dipper! Dipper! Dipper!"

"Dipper, wake up!"
He jolted awake, hand on his un-beating heart as he saw Bill at his bedside.

"Finally, you're awake! I've been trying to get you up for ages" Bill said briskly.
"Why's that?" asked Dipper with a yawn.
"I have a feeling that your sister and her friend have returned, we must get to safety and wake the others."

Dipper gasped.
"Bill, it's daylight! we'll die! YOU'LL die!" he exclaimed, a worried look in his eyes.

"So?" he replied coldly, looking up at the family portrait near his own solo portrait.

"What do you mean 'so'? I don't want you to turn to ash..." Dipper growled lowly, getting out of bed and throwing his formal clothes on.
"It's about time I join my family. Over 500 years on this planet is enough, don't you think?" Bill mused, his tone had a hint of sarcasm.

"Bill! do you even hear yourself right now?! you want to commit suicide and...leave me behind?" he asked, shocked and appalled Bill Cipher would do such a cowardly thing.
"I know you think it's cowardly, but what choice do we have? I'd rather die than see you get killed..." the head vampire spoke solemnly, his amber eyes were threateningly dark.
"And I don't wanna see YOU get killed!" Dipper protested, at Bill's side in the blink of an eye.

"Plus...." he trailed off as he felt something stir inside him.

Dipper suddenly groaned in pain, the teen falling to his knees as he hugged his stomach.
(Mpreg, as requested, my demons and angels :) ).

"Dipper?" Bill turned around and knelt down by him, a hand on his back. "Dipper, what's wrong?"
"I...I don't know...I feel sick" Dipper groaned, letting out another pained moan.
Bill Cipher put his hand to Dipper's stomach, sensing another being inside of Dipper; two in fact. He gasped, eyes wide in shock.
"Why didn't you tell me you were with child, Pine Tree?" he pleaded, looking a little concerned and hurt as he stared at his beloved Dipper Pines.
"W-what? o-oh....I guess I wanted to surprise you" he said with a half-hearted laugh.
Bill held onto Dipper, affectionately running his fingers through his hair.
"If I had known I wouldn't have said what I said earlier. But for the love of Satan, don't scare me like that again, you promise?" he begged, taken aback at how pleading he sounded.
"I promise." Dipper said sincerely.
The couple remained as still as statues for a while before Bill suddenly got up and looked to the window (which had the shutters and curtains drawn).
"What is it?" Dipper asked, walking to Bill.
"They're coming.." came the ominous and cryptic reply.
From far under the castle, the vampire slaves and soldiers had awoken and were preparing for war.

.
.
.
It would be one hell of a bloodshed...