Chapter 2

Mabel Pines paced endlessly in her room, dumbfounded at the sight of her twin brother being taken from her.
"How could I have been so stupid?! I was such a fool to let him go out alone! Now he's been taken by that PARASITE!" Mabel fumed.
She stared at the walls, her nails digging into her palms; her dearest brother Dipper, her own flesh and blood, her twin whom she loved and cared for was now a blood-sucking vampire.

A terrible thought sprang to mind, making Mabel dig her nails further into her skin.
What if Dipper found her? What if she was not seen as a sister to him, only as a meal?
Mabel shivered before her steely stare returned, not caring that her palms were dripping blood.

She stared at it, imagining the blood coming out of Bill's heart.
There was only one thing to do; fight back!

She went to the basement, getting all the weapons she could carry; a crucifix around her neck, guns with silver bullets at her belt, holy water canisters bulging in the pockets of her coat and last but not least a mallet and a wooden stake in her hand.
These weapons were all from when her great uncle Ford was a hunter some time ago, that was until Bill got a hold of him...

"I'm going to find you, Dipper! Bill will pay dearly for what he did to you!" Mabel said aloud, her fingers clasping the stake so tightly it turned her knuckles white.

With that she left the basement as the moon began to disappear from the horizon.

At dawn (a couple of hours later) she trekked through the forest and silent town as the sun's rays bathed Gravity Falls in a golden warm glow, sparkles appearing on the windows and lake.

This was the only time both vampires and humans shared a brief amount of time in the same sleep cycle before the mortals awoke for the day.

This, the residents vowed, was the only thing they were willing to share with the undead creatures of the town.

Mabel passed many silent buildings with some motorcars parked outside of them until she finally got to Gideon's home, its ornate garden making it stand out from the rest of the houses.

Mabel creaked open the gate and made her way to Gideon's door, knocking loudly to announce her presence.
Gideon opened the door, his tired face greeting her.

"Mabel my dear" he said with a sigh in his Southern drawl, peering at her.

"What brings you here so early?"

"Cut the chat, Gideon" she said abruptly. "We have to talk. Stand aside and let me in!"

Upon this demand, he allowed her to come in.

"Gideon. Something horrible has happened. My twin brother Dipper has been taken by none other than Bill Cipher. I fear Dipper will now be against us, or worse; he may end up dead" Mabel told Gideon, her brown eyes welling up with tears.

Gideon frowned.

"Oh. Oh, Mabel, I'm so sorry to hear that" Gideon cooed, helping the distraught girl sit in the armchair in the lounge.

Mabel began to sob uncontrollably as Gideon held onto her, not only because she missed her brother but because of the pure kindness her fellow hunter had shown her.

"Don't ya worry, Mabel. I'll help find him" Gideon said softly, standing up and pacing.
Mable looked up.

"y-you will? she asked as she wiped her eyes.

"Of course" Gideon replied. "After all, I've been tracking Cipher for a few years now, and from my calculations he resides in the castle on Northwest Hill" Gideon explained.

The teen girl thought this over, watching the white-haired guy pace the room. Gideon stood at the window with his hands behind his back.

Mabel got up from her chair and stood next to Gideon.

"We're going to need some help" she stated.