Chapter 7

"No....it can't be" Gideon squeaked, rummaging in his pockets for his stake. He held the mallet in his other hand.

Piercing red eyes stared back at them, the shadowed figure was that of a male, around Mabel's age.
"D-Dipper?" Mabel gasped, her heart skipping several beats when she laid her eyes on the figure in the darkness.
The assailant let out a sinister chuckle, footsteps echoing ominously around the hallway from the cobbled floor.
Wendy stared in shock as the figure stepped into the light; the teen male smirked at them, another two coming up behind him.

"Look what the bat dragged in" Dipper joked, the male on his left flank stifled a laugh.

"Dipper! i-it's me, your sister!" Mabel cried as she locked eyes with Dipper.
"Me, Wendy and Gideon have come to rescue you!" she added. Dipper raised an eyebrow.

"Enough games" a voice growled behind them "Tyrone, retrieve Ice and Star. Pine Tree, you may be with Shooting Star" Bill ordered.

"I should've known you'd come to get Pine Tree. It's so funny how dumb you kids are!" Bill Cipher laughed, stepping next to Dipper, an arm around Dipper's shoulder.

"Cipher! give us back or friend or so help me-" Gideon then gasped as Bill lifted him up with telekinesis. He made a small choking motion and as if on cue, Gideon coughed and choked, squirming in mid-air.

"YOU LET HIM GO, YOU UNDEAD MONSTER!" Mabel shrieked, throwing a stake at Bill. He barely batted an eyelid as it was thrown straight past him, however Dipper flinched as it narrowly missed him.

"Mabel! watch where you're throwing those!" Dipper growled, glaring.

The icy look made Mabel's blood run cold.

"S-sorry, bro-bro" she squeaked. Never before has she been THIS scared of her twin, not even when he was angry about the laptop incident.

"Now, you know what we do with intruders, right Dipper? Tyrone?" Bill sneered, opening his hand and letting Gideon drop to the floor.
"Course we do, Master" Tyrone replied in a sickeningly sweet voice, a sinister smirk on his face.
"They get their blood drained..." he added ominously, Dipper saying the phrase in unison.

Mabel gasped and backed off, Wendy and Gideon attempting to fight Tyrone off, the Dipper clone sinking his fangs into Wendy's throat and drinking the metallic crimson fluid. Wendy screeched in pain like a banshee, trying to pry herself away. In a matter of seconds she fell limp and lifeless in Tyrone's grip.

Bill laughed evilly, Dipper didn't react except for wide red eyes. Tyrone licked his lips.

That did it!

Gideon glared furiously and threw a canister-full of holy water onto Tyrone who screamed in agony; since he was merely a clone, his whole body disintegrated a lot slower than a vampire's body normally would.

"Wendy, no!" Gideon shrieked. Mabel looked at him.

"I'm sorry" she whispered, a salty tear falling from her eye as she felt her mouth run dry, unable to speak or breathe in this moment of shock.

Her head rolled to the side and she moved no more, one last tear falling from her eye as the blood trickled onto the stone floor of the corridor.

Dipper stared emotionlessly, as if in shocked silence, as Bill's laugh echoed through what was the deathly quiet hallways.

A few more pairs of glaring red eyes were in the shadows, looking straight through the slayers.

"You may have killed Tyrone, but you are now absent of Ice. Two will never win against an army of a hundred" Bill spoke out, a fanged smirk on his face.

Dipper mimicked the smirk perfectly, Gideon and Mabel glared at their adversaries before they stormed out of the castle, plotting their next move.

"Dipper, I have failed you, but I'll get you back....even if it takes an eternity" Mabel murmured into the ever-growing abyss of darkness.