Sexy Boy

Pyro erupted as Charlotte celebrated her Women's Championship victory with her father, Ric Flair. She heard boos as the crowd wanted Becky or Sasha to win, but she was happy to prove them wrong. She got to the back getting congratulations from Stephanie and a few others. Charlotte would relish this moment forever, the first WWE Women's Champion and the last Divas Champion. She hated the Divas title and felt like it was in insult to her character. "Diva" Charlotte scoffed. "Be happy baby girl. Last diva champion and first Women's champ. Woo!" Ric said, lightingup Charlotte. Charlotte headed to her locker room to watch the rest of the show as Ric headed off the conversate somewhere else.

   Later

Charlotte finished packing, ready to drive to the next town for Monday night Raw. She had goosebumps thinking of her first Raw after Wrestlemania. During her daydream, she bumped into the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns. "Sorry! Sorry" Charlotte apologized. Roman looked at her and they gazed at one another for a brief moment. Roman snapped out of it and left Charlotte. "He's kinda cute" Charlotte smiled to herself. "I think I found my love. Just what does he think of me?" She questioned.

Roman's P.O.V

"Wow that girl's pretty cute" I thought to myself. But then I remembered her past. Charlotte Flair; daughter of the dirtiest player in the game. As well as the person who stabbed her friend in the back. I immediately start having flashbacks of the night Seth betrayed me and Dean, cracking us with a chair, ruining our brotherhood, and siding with the Authority. I had my head in my arms in grief as I felt a pat on my arm. It was Dean checking on me. I told him I was fine and congratulated him on his battle with Lesnar, even though Lesnar won. He did the same on my victory over Triple H and told me he would see me soon. I got in my car and headed to the next town. During the drive, I kept thinking about Charlotte. She was beautiful with her voice, looks, eyes, and especially her body, but her deceptive ways stopped me from liking her. I had to betray my heart in order to make sure nothing like what happened when the Shield ended; the pain, the misery, the suffering never happening again. Despite this, I still felt that me and Charlotte might have a true connection. I checked into a hotel near the arena for Raw and checked in. I crashed on the bed and fell asleep with Charlotte on my mind.