"I knew it." Antonio and Feliciano said in unison as they began walking again towards the dorm.

"He makes it so obvious yet he refuses to tell him, or even us, that he likes him." Said Antonio after a while.

Feliciano nodded. "It's not like we don't know, I think we've all figured it out by now."

"Except for Arthur."

"Yeah, except for Arthur."

"He's about as blind as a bat to it."

Feliciano laughed and that was the end of their short conversation before they got back to the dorm.

"Hi honey I'm home!" Cheered Antonio as he flung open the door. Lovino practically fell out of bed, his book jumping out of his hands. Antonio hurriedly scampered to Lovino to help him up.

"Jesus Christ Antonio you scared the shit out of me." He said as he sat down on the bed and tried to find the page he was on in his book. He looked up and saw Feliciano setting his things down on his bed across the room. "Hey, I thought you guys had class."

"We did," said Feliciano, sitting on the bed, "but he said we could leave."

Lovino looked shocked. "He did?"

"Well, we had Wang substituting today and yeah he let us leave after ten minutes. Feliciano wasn't paying attention, I can't blame him though that class is the most boring thing in the world, and Wang just kind of went on this little rant about how he shouldn't be teaching Sociology because he is the Art History professor and yeah he just let us leave. It was great. So now I get to spend some time with you before your next class."

Lovino pushed Antonio away and walked over to Feliciano. "What does he mean by you weren't paying attention?"

Feliciano sighed and fell back onto his bed. "That class is so boring! I'm majoring in Art not people stuff. I don't even know why I have to take that class."

Lovino flicked Feliciano's forehead. "Because, it's good to know a little about how the human mind works. And you only have to take one year of it so just deal with it like I did."

"We're all going to go to the café after your class, you can go right?" Asked Antonio, cutting into the miniature fight.

Lovino faced his boyfriend and thought for a minute. "Who's all going?"

"Pretty much everyone. We have a definite yes on Alfred, Matthew, Feli, and I, and then we don't know for sure yet but I'm pretty sure that Francis, Gilbert, and Arthur are coming too. So what do you say?"

Lovino sighed, "That really is just about everyone. Alright, yeah, I can go. We can't stay out too late though I have to work on a paper that's due tomorrow."

"Deal!" Said Antonio as a broad smile reached his lips, he then tackled Lovino onto the bed and whispered something into his ear that caused a blush to rise to his ears and for Lovino to smack him away, obviously flustered.

Feliciano smiled at the sight of his brother, it was rare to see him smile like that and he hoped that he would never stop. He mentally thanked Antonio for that, he seemed to be the only one to be able to make Lovino so happy, and he hoped that it would always stay that way.

Grabbing his backpack he headed out towards the door. "I'm going to go ahead and go to the café, I'll see you guys in a couple of hours."

He heard a muffled "okay" before he closed the door behind him.

The walk would take at least twenty minutes depending on how fast he walked and if he got distracted by any stray kitties or not. He left the building and began walking towards the end of the campus. They never did like going to the café that was on campus, it was always crowded and the girls there would always try to talk to them. One day they went out hunting for a new spot and they found a nice, secluded café about a 20 minute walk away from campus, and that had been their designated hang-out place ever since.