Chapter Two

Authors note: Hey guys 😁Here's chapter two. Hope you enjoy the story don't forget to comment and leave your votes.

PICTURE OF ZOEY AND NAVEEN ABOVE DRINKING

When we got to the party, I was already kinda regretting coming. "Ummm Zoe maybe I should just go home I'm not feeling so well" I said when I saw that this most definitely was not my kind of crowd at all.

There was people everywhere smoking weed which was the only thing I had ever actually gotten into but I tried not to do it to often scared my parents would find out and be disappointed in me.

There was people drinking all kinds of drinks that I didn't even know the names of. There was even a few people snorting coke in a corner of the room. "Oh shut up come on loosen up" Zoe said and pulled me further into the house.

The music made my ears wanna bleed, and my head was already pounding. Everyone was getting drunk and high. And bodies were grinding against each other without stop. There was even a few disgusting people that were already half way naked ready to have sex right there in the open.

After a while I was getting tired of everyone saying I was a goody to shoes and that I didn't know how to have fun and that I needed to loosen up. I finally gave in and started drinking anything that I could get my hands on.

It all burned my throat as it went down but I suffered through it and started to get drunk off my ass and even found someone who shared a blunt with me.

I smiled when I saw some guys playing beer pong I wanted to play so I walked over and walked up to a really attractive blond guy and he smiled at me.

"Hey" he said. "Will you teach me to play?" I flirted and he chuckled and nodded and got behind me and helped me toss the ball into each cup. I had to admit I was actually surprisingly good at this game for it being my first time.

When we were done we had beat the other team . I thanked him then went over to and got another drink and I found a certain Cuban.

"Zoeeeee" I yelled giggling as my druken state made me realize she had a really white girl name for being a Hispanic. She giggled and came over to me. "Having fun mi amor?" she asked and I nodded.

We both screamed when our song came on we got to the dance floor and started dirty dancing to it we danced perfectly for this song and sang every note. I sang it in English while she sung it in Spanish.

******************

Ladies up in here tonight No fighting, no fighting We got the refugees up in here No fighting, no fighting

Shakira, Shakira

I never really knew that she could dance like this She makes a man wants to speak Spanish Como se llama (si), bonita (si), mi casa (si, Shakira Shakira), su casa Shakira, Shakira

Oh baby when you talk like that You make a woman go mad So be wise and keep on Reading the signs of my body

And I'm on tonight You know my hips don't lie And I'm starting to feel it's right All the attraction, the tension Don't you see baby, this is perfection

Hey Girl, I can see your body moving And it's driving me crazy And I didn't have the slightest idea Until I saw you dancing

And when you walk up on the dance floor Nobody cannot ignore the way you move your body, girl And everything so unexpected - the way you right and left it So you can keep on shaking it

I never really knew that she could dance like this She makes a man want to speak Spanish Como se llama (si), bonita (si), mi casa (si, Shakira Shakira), su casa Shakira, Shakira