73

CHAPTER 73
OMERA WILLIAMS

I gently trace my fingers over his arm, I don't even notice when the sun came up because I'm too distracted with how his skin feels. Whenever I keep my fingers on his skin for too long I feel butterflies in my stomach, and a feeling so powerful that I have to pull my hand away.

I wish time would slow down so I could figure out how it's possible to feel like this. Is there any science to it? To explain to why I feel so strongly for this person, I've felt like this for anyone. I'm so lost in my thoughts I don't notice when my eyes close and I'm dreaming of us in a field, smiling, with a little child by our side.

-

"Omera..." I hear an awkward whisper, then a little cough before I feel someone poke my head. I groan a bit before sitting up and feeling the cold air on my bare skin.

"Uh...I'm sorry." I hear the same voice, the minute I open my eyes I see Phil standing there with his hands over his eyes as he turns away from me. I look down and see that the blanket has fallen off my chest exposing me to Phil. Well, that sure breaks the chance of a friendship some more.

I pull the blanket back up and cough. "Did you need something?" I question him as I look to the floor and grab a shirt, slipping it over myself. It's my white shirt, it's not long enough to cover me so I decide staying in bed is best.

Phil turns back around. "I wanted to know if you wanted some breakfast and uh...your shirt." He blushes as he stares, I look down and realize my shirt is see-through. I cough a bit more before slowly raising the blanket over me.

"I'd like some breakfast." I blush as well, he looks at the floor clearly regretting that he ever step foot in here.

"Hey, Phil." Dan greets as he enters the room rubbing a towel on his head.

"Hey..." He trails.

"Good morning." I say to Dan, he looks at me and offers me a small smirk.

"Morning." He states.

"I'll go keep the breakfast warm." Phil quickly states before he walks out of the room.

Once Phil leaves, Dan walks over to me and grabs both sides of my face before leaning in. I panic, quickly raising my hand and pushing it against his lips.

He chuckles. "What happened?"

"I didn't brush my teeth yet." I explain before I look at the floor and quickly grab my underwear.

"I don't care if you didn't." He states, I slip the material on.

"I do." I brush him off as I scurry out of the room.

I try to walk quickly just in case I run into Phil, but of course nothing is in my favor today. I bump into Phil, he gasps a bit and I grab onto his shirt to keep myself from falling.

We both stare at each other with a blush, I feel the horrible feeling of embarrassment as I quickly get away from him and run off into the bathroom. I hope with every ounce of my body that Phil didn't watch me after that, my shirt is way too short for him to even glance without seeing too much.

I look in the mirror quickly and notice my skin is glowing, and I look rather nice actually. The happy moment is again cut short when I realize I came without a towel or any clothes. What was I thinking? I hear a knock on the bathroom door and I open it a crack just in case it's Phil.

"I think you might need this." Dan states as he holds up a pair of pants and another shirt, along with my towel.

"I might." I nod as I carefully gather the materials from him.