Have you ever fantasized about Elijah?

"You shouted in the library, Elena- what is going on?"-Bonnie now called out her friend's strange outburst. 

"I just had enough. Everything is just - I miss them so much. And Jenna- everything is just so mad- I don't wanna feel what I feel. He just irks me. "- Elena teared up.

"It's Damon being Damon."- Bonnie said-"he doesn't show it but he is really worried about Stefan."

Elena nodded a little-"I know. I am frustrated, too. I want to get Stefan back and help him get out of this mess. All this is because of me. I get to live, but she doesn't-"

"Oh, Lena-"- Bonnie said sympathetically not knowing what to say. But more coffee and muffins were there to help as they ventured into the Mystic Diner.

****
After Stefan left, Elijah made all necessary arrangements to shift the coffins with his siblings to a safe place, where Klaus could not find them.

All the time, his mind was occupied with Elena and everything Stefan had told him. Having gone back on his word to her prickled his soul. No matter what had occurred, her daggering him, she showed that her character possessed a deep rooted integrity believing in his nobility. And he betrayed her.
His thoughts are swayed by the buzz of his phone.

He now read the message from Stefan.

"Managed to stall him for a while."

Elijah now sealed the place with the help of a  witch he had called upon a favour.

"Thank you, Mary"

"So what now?"- the witch asked-"is this it?"

"Not yet"- Elijah said-"not by far."

The witch just nods not entirely happy about having to follow the Original vampire, but she was indebted to him and he now came to collect the debt.

They now got into his car and were on their way to Mystic Falls.

*****

In the diner, Elena and Bonnie covered all about the Stefan situation and all the frustration regarding Damon and him doing things his way. But the witch knew there was something else that occupied the doppelganger.

"I don't want to be witchy here, but I feel like something is weird about you- like you talk about stuff but there is something else going on in your mind"

"What? Nothing is going on"- Elena said defensively like Bonnie was able to read her mind and she suddenly felt embarrassed. 

"Ok. We don't have talk about it"- Bonnie said.

The doppelganger now sighed. If she shared the crazy thoughts she had been having regarding the dream that was not leaving her, they would go away, and her friend would tell her that it was absurd to even think about Elijah in  that way-