Chapter 24 Nightmare in sight

Emilys POV

I felt like a 6 again when I was scared of everthing. Pull yourself together Emily I told myself. I have to survive. There were about 6 demons. There were racing towards me.

"Emily run! I can hold them off!" Nico said. "Nico are you crazy?! I got this!" I pushed Nico away. I ran the demons were following me, good Nico will be safe. I kept running.

They were gaining up on me. I slashed my sword at the monsters, they turned to dust. Nico ran towards me. "Emily are you crazy?! Dont ever dont ever do that again, were family ok!" "Ok" I said silently. "Nico we need to find a way out off here." "Ok. I know a way out."

We made it out alive. We came out of the dark and when I walked out into the sun I saw my arms and legs were swollen and bleeding. My mind was fogging up, I started to get dizzy. Before I knew it I was on the ground. I saw dark speckles. The last thing I saw was Nico trying to grab me.

Parker P.O.V

The air around me was smoggy and hard to breath. I was in a cavern no light showed, I felt cold. My arms, legs and waist are tied to a bolder. I can barly breath.
Suddenly a tint of light was in front of me. The light started to move around me. It came near my ear and buzzed.

The light came infront of me. It turned into an image it was hard to tell at first but then I noticed it was Emily. I tried yelling her name but nothing came out of my mouth. The image of Emily turned and twisted to a demon. Then I saw something that I wanted to cry to.

It was Emily she was chained down and the demons surronded her, Emily's face was hidden. But the she looked up and her eyes werent there and she was screaming. I screamed not because I was afraid of her but I ewanted to save her but I cant. I could take my eyes off the image its like they were glueded to it.

The screaming stopped I heard her speak in a tone of pain and agony "Parker help me." I started sobbing. Then the screaming went on and the image faded but then came back to life and played over and over again. This is how someone is tortured. I watch as my girlfriend is screaming for help but I have no power to help her. And I scream and cry again.