Chapter 17 Choose

Nicos POV

How could Elizabeth know about Bianca? She was new here. "Elizabeth how do you know about Bianca!?" She turned pail. "Thats nothing you should be concerned of." "Oh yes it is." Fine I will tell you besides I have nothing to lose but I know you do." She said. Then I heard Parker "Nico we dont have time for this. Just figure out whats Elizabeth up too."

I need to make a desicien either figure out how Elizabeth knows about Bianca or figure out whats Elizabeth plan. "You heard Parker, Nico which is it going to be. Tick tock. Besides Emilys dieing and you cant leave till you make a discinen" "Ya make the discinen" Andy said. "Nico dont lisson to Elizabeth." Annabeth said. "I-I choose Emily." "You sure Nico." Elizabeth said. "Yes im sure" "Andy call Tyler over lets get some magic up in here."

All of a sudden lights go out. Then they came back on. A teenager with a green sweatshirt, and baggy jeans and light green eyes and black hair appears in the center of the room. All of a sudden Annabeth and Percy disappeard. "Hahaha well ya look at that, nice to meet ya Im tyler." The boy with the light green eyes said." "What did you do to my friends." I said "Oh nothing just sent them to a different universe thats all." "Bring them back right now!" I ordered "Relax they will be back." "So you choose Emily is that right." "Yes I did" "Ok." All of a sudden we werent in the Nike cabin anymore. Elizabeth, Tyler, and Andy were no where to be seen.

Emilys POV

Ok we were in a forest now just great. Then I look down and see all my wounds were healed. I sat up. Me and Parker hit heads. "Ow" "Oh Emily im sorry." I rubbed my head "Its ok it was just a accident but where are we?" "Uh good question, guys do you know. Parker asked. I cant help think but I am starting to get a crush on Parker. Gods no.

Apparetly we are in the woods some where. But some how Percy and Annabeth were missing. "Uh so what do we do know" I asked. "I dont know" said Nico. "Its getting pretty late. Im going to find stuff to make camp." I said. As I was walking and collectting wood for a fire I see Parker run after me. "Uh hey im need some help?" "Sure, here hold these." I haned Parker the sticks and leaves I had colleted.

"Uh thanks for getting help and saving me back there." "Oh no problem I just knew you were in trouble. Um can I ask you somthing?" "Sure ask me anything." "Ok um what if theriticly I liked someone and do you think she would say yes if I were to ask here out?" Dang it im probly only in the friend zone. And who does he want to ask? "I dont see why she would say no to you." "Ok then here it goes. Emily do you want to date." WHAT Oh my gods. Im freaking out right now. Breath Emily breath. "Yes, Parker I would love to."

Ok guys I have an assignment for you what should this ship name be called.