Chapter 16 Dagger

Hey everone so I thought you might want to know how I came up with a character like Elizabeth. And it will only take a minute. Elizabeth is named after a girl who used to bully me and some of my friends, when were were in 6 grade .But dont worry no physical harm actually accered just mean words. But now she doesnt go to my school anymore so ya. Ok back to the story.

Emilys POV

"So Elizabeth tell me about that plan you were talking about." Elizabeth looked nervouse, she was sweating. "I uh uh uh um." "Spit it out already." "No". "What did you just say." "I said no Emily" "Dont forget our deal." "The deals off" I felt a charp pain in my stamach. I looked down to find a dagger there. I dropped. I screamed then suddenly skelotons broke through the floor boards."EMILY!" Parker yelled. "Parker get help please."

Parkers POV

I needed to get help for Emily. Not to mension stinking skelotons rising out of the stinking floor. I quicly took out my water bottle and a dracma and rushed over to the window. I said the Iris please take my offer thing. "Show me Will Solace..." Will appeard in the rainbow. "Will get some help over in the Nike cabin and bring Nico... its Emily"

"Youhoo hey Parker baby calm down sweetie its nothing to freak out about." Elizabeth said. To be honest some times she would seem like a Aphrodite kid since she could almost charms speak. She walked towards me. "No Elizabeth its not going to work." "Parker honey I thought you wanted to be together, it will only be you and me together forever, isnt that what you wanted?"

Her brown eyes seemed like they could control anything. Come on Parker dont fall for it shes trying to use you I told myself. Only a few more minutes till help arrived.
Emily still lay there unconcouse. But then Andy woke up. Right as both Andy and Elizabeth both were about to speak the skelotons started pushing and punching them.

But Elizabeth kept destroing them with her sword. Right as she destroyed the last one the door flew open. Percy, Annabeth, Nico, and Will came in. "Elizabeth its to late now your done hurting people." I said as I raised my warms in the air.

Nicos POV

"Will you and Parker help Emily out, Me, Percy, and Annabeth will deal with Elizabeth and Andy." I said. Will and Parker went to help Emily. Then I noticed the dagger in her stomach. Oh gods. "Elizabeth stop what do you want." I said.

"Oh nothing much I just simple want to kill Emily for ruining a plan. But I think shes already dieing so I will have to cross that off my check list." "As for you Nico looks like you are losing a sister, thats sad but ehh cant do anything about that." I stood there she didnt just say that did she.