Chapter 13 They arnt breathing

Percys POV

We were swiming back to shoar when I noticed Emily and Nico were missing shoot.
How could I be this stupid. Nico recently said something about my dad being mad at him for somthing. I swam faster Emily must have been there to.

I saw to bodys sinking in the water. I grabbed both of them. They werent breathing, oh gods. I yelled towards the crew "GUYS GET SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP QUICK!"

This couldnt be happening Will Solace apeard with another Apollo kid. They carred Emily and Nico away into the Apollo cabin. They could be dead and it would be my fault. I should have noticed sooner.

Wills POV

I heared over to the screaming there were two Hades kids lying on the ground unconsions and one of them was my boyfriend Nico. (Solangelo fans scream) I picked up Nico.

My brother Parker picked up Emily. We were soon in the Apollo cabin. They werent breathing. There was no pulse. We tried everything. This couldnt be happening. I cant lose Nico... not like this.

Parker POV

It was just me and Will helping Hades kids right now. It was only 14 and my 2 year at camp I was not prepared for this. We gave them a special medician to help there heart and blood flow faster.

My brown hair was all messy from falling on my face trying to help. All of a sudden I turn to get up and I saw movement from Nico. I looked over at Will who was sitting right next to Nico.

Wills POV

Nicos eyes fluddered open. Thank the gods. I huged him almost crushing him. He looked dazed. He was paler than usual. "Will can you let me go you are crushing me." Nico said weakly.

I let go of him. He looked over and looked at Emily. Oh my gods I completly forgot about her. Parker was still there helping though. So I guess we are fine. I looked back at Nico. Nico had tears in his eyes. Then it came to my head I have to save Emily not just for the good of it but she is Nicos sister and I cant let another one of Nicos sisters die.

Parkers POV

We had been sitting here for 3 hours. Then I saw somthing move it was Emily. She was breathing. She shot back up. She took a big breath. Will came over.

Emilys POV

I was dead. Oh wait no not yet oh thats awsome. I was in the Apollo cabin. Everthing was blurry. My ears were ringing. 2 figures they were moving around one was a bruente the other a blond thats all I could tell. I looked over next to me in another cot was a pale boy. He looked like he was trying to say somthing but I couldnt here him over the ringing.

I layed back down again my eye sight cleared so did the ringing. I was in the Apollo cabin again. Dang it Emily why do you die so easly I thought to myself.

Parkers POV

Emily is alive. She sat up and breathed normal. Her black hair fell over her shoulders. She looked pretty when she isnt about dead and thats saying alot because well Hades kids always seem dead.