Chapter 9 I get a quest

After I was cliamed Percy,Annabeth,Jason,Piper,Hazel,Frank,Leo, and Nico called me over by the camp fire I sat next to them. All of them looked shocked. I was evan shocked myself. The first Person to speech was Hazel "Well I guys now I have a sister" she hugged me. Also now this question poped up in my mind I was related to Nico... wow. Then things got series Chirion came over to us and spoke "My dear Emily im sorry to say this but are Oracle has put out a Phrophiec for the seven and Nico. I wish it had not come to this but all you come with me."

We followed Chrion into Rachel the Oracles cave. Chrion spoke again "Rachel please can you resight the phrophie." And just like that Rachel spoke the prophie

"Daughter of Hades shakes the Earth
Won through friendship
Or friendsships birth
You shall wake a enemy so old
He rotts through the lovesones cries gold
The weepers pain burns through her.
And the loved ones life may toll"

Everyone started at me for a minute.What could this mean. Than I spoke "Wait Chrion so whos the leader?" "You my dear you shall lead this quest" wait what how could I lead this quest im only 13 almost 14 ugh I thought to myself.
Next thing I knew I headed to Hades cabin to get some sleep because I needed it if I was gonna go on the quest tomarrow.

I woke up it was time to go. I went to the Hephasntus cabin and nocked on the door so I could talk to Leo. The door open and there he was ready to go. "Leo you said you had somthing that we could use for the quest." I asked. He had this huge grin on his face I was a little consired. "Here" he said and I followed him down the hill to an open vally. There a saw a giant ship with a big broze dragon figure head. "This is the Arego II its upgraded now there are two new rooms one for and one for Nico" Leo said. An hour passed by and everone was on board and we fly off into sky.