Chapter 19 Gone

Emilys POV

I was still talking to that crazy lady Arae. "Look lady im not helping you now let me go." "You really dont have a choice. Now what I want you to do for me is dangerouse but who cares. I want you to do is go to mount st Helens. And release a certain monster for me. Oh and if you dont do this.... well just look at this." In her hand she held a glass sphere.

The sphere light up. In the sphere I saw a boy with brown hair and blue eyes... it was Parker. He was screaming my name. I yelled "Parker im ok! Dont be scared!" Arae smiled "He cant hear you Emily." Then in the sphere I saw a emposi racing towards him. "PARKER WATCH OUT!" I yelled. Then the sphere went black.

"What have you done with him!" "Well Emily will you do what I asked?" "Fine." "Oh one more thing dont tell anyone who put you up to this task." And like that I was back at camp. I rushed towards the Apollo cabin.

I ran through the door. I saw Will and Nico standing there. "Where Parker?!" Nico spoke "Emily I dont know." "Wait how did you get back?" "I dont exactly we just happened to appear right back here." Nico said.

I headed back to my cabin. I have to get Parker back some how. I need to think. I opened my door to the Hades cabin. I saw Hazel and Frank standing in the corner of the cabin.

Hazel rushed toward me and hugged me. "Uh hey Hazel." "Oh my gods Emily. I thought you were died." Her eyes had tears in her eyes. "Hazel its ok im alive." I reached in my jacket I was looking for a piece of paper but I pulled out a picture of Parker. My heartsank when I saw it.

"Emily whats wrong?" I heard Hazel say. "Nothing, im fine." "No your not know tell me." "Hazel its nothing. I just need some sleep." I walked over towards my bed. "Fine but if you need anything just come see me." Her and Frank left the room. As soon as they left I pulled out my journal and tried thinking.