Chapter 5: Sharing The Same Love

A Nerd Romance

Chapter 5: Sharing The Same Love

*Vanessa Wise's POV:*

My feet hurt in these heels, I had a headache and worst of all I haven't seen Chris ALL DAY!! Maybe I was acting a little slutty yesterday and I came off desperate! My brain and insecurities were starting to get the best of me. Tears started to fall from my eyes rapidly and I ran off. Ive been waiting for 20 minutes and he usually meets me here. I felt used, EVEN IF WE DIDNT HAVE SEX!!!

I was almost to the bathroom when I bumped into Chris. He caught me when I was about to slip and fall.

"LET GO OF ME CHRIS!!", I yelled, squirming to get loose of his grip.

"I was just on my way to see you."

"Do you really think Im that dumb??!!"

I slapped him hard on the cheek. How dare he thinks he could lie to me like that!

"You must not understand that I was waiting for you to come to me for 20 minutes!! I spent all night thinking about you and to think I thought you liked me back..... I HAD A DREAM ABOUT YOU!!!! And the sad part is that I loved it!!! All I ever think about is you and you have the nerve to have me wait!!! Chris, I cant even explain how much I care about you!!! I LOVE YOU CHRIS AND ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT IS-", I yelled in his face before he cut me off by kissing me.

I tried to shove him off but he gripped my waist, pulling me incredibly close to his rock hard chest and member!

"I love you too its just I was nervous to talk to you after what happened yesterday. Please forgive me babe! Please!!", he said, slowly pulling away from the kiss and getting on his knees in front of me.

It looked like he was worshipping me. He held my hands tight, waiting for a reaction or response. I was speechless and at lost for words. I didn't know how to respond.

"Please forgive me Vanessa! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings! I'm so sorry baby....", he started to tear up.

I didn't know what it was a little part was worried about him now. I'm flattered but was he really crying over me getting mad at him?!

"Chris....", I sighed. "I forgive you. It's ok, you don't need to cry over me."

He stood up and kissed me passionately with everything he had in him. We stayed like that for about five minutes before I pulled away, gasping for air.

"Vanessa, would you be my girlfriend?", he huffed, arms still around my waist, hands tangled in my hair.

I smiled at his insecurities and flaws. Everything is not gonna be all perfect if we do go out. But I know that my feelings are strong enough for me to give myself to him. Give him my time and everything I can.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend.", I said cheerfully, biting my lip in a flirting manner.

He picked me up off the ground and spun me around. I think I just made Chris the happiest guy in the world right now!