Chapter 4: Caught Off Guard

A Nerd Romance

Chapter 4: Caught Off Guard

*Vanessa Wise's POV:*

"Ill have Sprite please.", I smiled and handed the waiter my menu.

"Same.", Chris whispered and handed the man his menu.

I smiled and bite my lip. Thoughts were running up and down, side to side, all around my head. I still cant believe this bad boy dragged me on a date with him. It was 9 and we were dining at this big, fancy restaurant downtown.

Chris was looking sharp in his black skinny jeans and light blue dress shirt. He had his black Vans on and his hair was gelled up nice.

I was wearing something I regret. I HATE dresses!!! But Im not gonna lie, I wanted to look extra nice for him. I had on a black mini dress that was a little over mid thigh and hugged my body nicely I may say so myself. I paired the dress was small diamond studs and some black eyeliner and light pink lip gloss. My hair was curly, coming down to my waist and I had on some silver, glittery four inch heels. I practiced for hours to master how to walk in these things but I wasn't perfect but I was decent.

After we ate and chatted, Chris paid and he started to drive me home. The whole ride there I was smiling mad hard. My stomach was full of butterflies and my cheeks were heated.

"Why are you smiling so hard?", Chris asked.

I tried to stop but my smile came back on and I bet I looked like a total retard.

"Nothing. Im just happy I had a good time. Thats all...", I replied, looking out the window.

When we pulled up to my house, he locked all the doors and turned to me.

"What are you doing Chris? Im home."

His hands reached out and gripped my bare thighs, lifting me and placing me on his lap. His eyes shined with lust and excitement. He ran his hands up and down my bare legs, sending sparks through me.

"Vanessa?", he huskily whispered in my ear.

"Yeah?", I managed to choke back in response.

"Can I kiss you? For real?"

He was looking down the whole time. I lifted his face with my hand and crashed my lips onto his passionately. I kissed him with everything in me. Every fiber and vein in me meant what was in that kiss.

His tongue slipped into my mouth and I moaned out in pleasure. Everything felt right at that moment. The palms of his hands rubbed behind my thighs and slowly crept up to my butt. He rubbed and I pulled away from the kiss, throwing my head back, my eyes closed in pleasure. My dress was hiked up and he slipped his hand under me and rubbed my womanhood.

"Chrisss-Uh. UGGHH!!!", I moaned out loud as he started to rub harder.

Pleasure took over me and I started rocking my hips fast against his palm. The warmness of his hand turned me on to the point where I was screaming. My face was red and my hair was starting to stick to my body from me sweating.

I took over and lowered his seat back to get on top of him better. I hiked up my dress more to were it was up just below my bra. My legs wrapped around him as I started rocking against his bulge. He gripped my waist as I moved my hips faster against him. I bit my lip to stop from yelling but it was too late. I over flowed on his pants, creating a big wet spot right on his crotch.

I was screaming and moaning. I collapsed on top of him and he held me close. Best mini sex session in a car.

*Chris Kodak's POV:*

This girl was freaky. In a good, horny, sexual way. She's flexible and takes what she wants. And after our date she got what she wanted.

We've been just laying in my car for twenty minutes. She was still cooling down from what just happened I guess. And I had no idea that under all that nerd stuff she was a sex goddess.

We cleaned up and I walked her to her door, as planned.

"I had fun tonight. A lot of fun...", she blushed and looked down.

"Me too!"

I grabbed her by her waist and held her close to my chest. I kissed her like she was only girl in the world. Her lips were sweet and soft on mine and I loved every second of it. She pulled away smiling and walked inside her door.

"Thanks Chris...."

"Bye beautiful....", I said, kissing her heated cheek.

I was the happiest guy in the world right now. She's the one thats meant to be with me and popularity and geeks cant come in the way of that! Ever!!!

*Later that night....*

*Vanessa Wise's POV:*

(Chis slowly and carefully laid me down on the bed naked. I shivered because the sheets were cold against my fire burning skin. Chris climbed on top of me, crawling in between my legs.

He lifted my left leg over his shoulder and kissed from my knee up to my inner thighs, then up to my wet entrance. I moan and clenched on to the sheets for dear life. I was afraid that if he teased me any more I would explode!

He licked and swirled his tongue deep inside my wound, causing me to twitch and cry out in joy.

His hand nestled on to my cunt, massaging me. I moan, asking for more!

"Please stop-pp teasing ChriSSS!!! UUHHGGHHH OHHHHHHH UUOHH!!", I started screaming profanities when he thrust his big manhood deep inside me.

"CHRIS!!!"

He kissed on my sweet spot, making me melt underneath him. He bit down on my ear lobe causing me to leak on the spot. You'll understand when your underneath the hottest guy in the world while he's fucking you and then decides to bite your ear!)

I moaned and tossed and turned until I shot up from my dream. Why does he have to be so damn hot?!! I have no idea what that wet dream was about but I got up and took a shower. When I finally rinsed and washed up down there and felt fresh, I climbed back in bed and turned on the news. Whenever I watch the news I stay up late but end up falling asleep, dreaming about explosions or whatever disaster this world is going through right now!