Zayn's New Start

Hii !! Updating again !!

I hope you liked the previous chapter !!

Harry and Kylie...will there be tension or will it be normal !???

Thanks for reading !!

Zeeee!

_______________________________

Chapter 18: Zayn's New Start

*Abigail's POV*

Its been a week since Zayn and Perrie broke up. Its been very quiet. Zayn refuses to talk to anyone but Kylie or Niall !

We managed to get him to eat,and he comes out with us at times but he always stays with Kylie.

I know its not the time,but she sure must be loving that. But I have spoken to her and she says she's trying to get him to feel better.

She's pushed her feelings away for now. She and Zayn have been sharing a room. And its not in that way you dirty little people. (A/N that sounded weird)

Mine and Niall's relationship is going strong ! We've gone on 2 other dates and we're spending mostly all of our time together.

Harry's happy. The one night we went out and he met a girl he seemed to hit it off with. And from what I know he's been texting her.

Right now we're all sitting in the living room watching a movie ! Its one of many movies !

I was sleeping across the couch,head on Niall's lap and legs on Louis.

'Abiiiiii! The popcorn is finisheeeed' Niall whispered/Whine. I sighed and got up.

'You're so lucky I love you!' I replied .

I grabbed his bowl,Zayn's and Kylie's and walked to the kitchen.

As I was waiting for the popcorn Zayn walked in. He smiled at me.

'Hey can I talk to you about something Abi?' He asked.

This is the first time he's spoken to me.

I smiled.

'Of course!!' I said hugging him.

'So err I'm not sure if this is the right thing and I mean I just broke up with Perrie but I think I might be errr starting to like Kylie.' He said looking down at his shoes.

'OH MY GOD ! Zayn,that's huge ! Ahh! I'm so excited !!' I whisper yelled.

'Shhh! I'm just going to wait a bit! Its been a week and she's always there for me and she makes me smile. Its just so weird. I mean I was about to propose to Perrie and then suddenly I'm falling hard for Kyles.' He said with a smile. It finally felt like we were getting our Zayn back.

I hugged him. 'I'm so happy for you Zayn !!! Play it cool ! But soon tell her how you feel!' I said,grabbed the popcorn and walked back.

I smiled at Kylie as I gave her,her popcorn. She gave me a questioning look.

I just smiled at her and sat down next to Niall and Louis again.

'Happy babe?' I asked him as I gave him his popcorn.

'This is why I love you' he replied kissing me.

Its weird I still get that feeling in my stomach and I'm still not used to kissing Niall.

I love him so much !!

Once the movie was over it was pretty late so we all decided to head to bed.

*Zayn's POV*

Yes I was hurt ! I was hurt so much ! WAS! But when you have someone as amazing as Kylie and best friends who always support you,you get over things.

Kylie has been with me all week. Every day,every minute. She refuses to leave my side. I haven't stayed in my own apartment in a week.

Ever since this past Tuesday, Niall and Abi went out on a date , it was just the 2 of us.

She made us watch a movie, we ate pizza and we spent hours just chatting even through the movie, and that's when it all started. I started to fall for her.

I've been keeping the feelings to myself. Tonight I managed to tell Abigail.

After our movie we all went to bed.

Although I couldn't sleep. I turned to Kylie her eyes were closed,she looked so peaceful.

I knew I wanted to tell her how I feel.

(A/N what's going to happen next might seem familiar but I just love this scenario)

I did something I never knew I would've done. I moved closer to her.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. I felt her stiffen but I knew what I had to do.

I placed my lips on hers and I kissed her with everything I had. I knew she was shocked but after I was happy because I felt her kissing me back.

We both pulled back and I looked at Kylie she was smiling up at me. She snuggled closer to me and hugged me.

With that we both fell asleep.

________________________________

I'm so sorry !!

I know its short !!!!

I just had to have this !!!!!

So I hoped you liked it and 'Kylie' I'm sure you're loving reading this too ;)

I love you guys!

Please vote & comment !!

Zeeee!!!

xoxo