Meeting New Friends

A/N

Hii ! Some of you have asked for an update and i am repeating this ! I have promised that i will update at least once a day ! I keep my promise. The time i wont update is if i tell you in a A/N.

Thanks for reading !

Enjoy!

oh and i wrote this chapter on my phone so the layout might be different and the spelling might be slightly off.

Zeeeee!!

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5: Meeting New Friends

*Niall's POV*

I was so happy Abi forgave me and its like we never separated its just how it was before ! We ate,chatted,laughed and we just we so happy. When I asked Abi if she could forgive me and she said yes I was so overjoyed I've missed my best friend! When we ate again with her mum we had a blast just like old times ! We got up to go into her room and when I entered it was just how it was ! Maybe just a few changes but exactly how I remembered it !

She walked over and sat on her bed "what you wanna do ? Its 11AM and there's nothing to do here ?" She asked me and sighed !

"Errmmm....I have an idea" I said excitedly as I thought of an idea!

"How about you I introduce you to the rest of One Direction ! They've been dying to meet you and today is perfect to hang out. What do you say ?" I asked her. She seemed to be thinking.

"Yeah ! Sure why not. When do you want to leave ?" She asked with a smile. It is true the boys have always wanted to meet her. I mean who wouldn't want to meet her? She's amazing !

"Like now ? The boys should have just woke up. Let's go ?" I asked her excitedly.

"Yeah! Sure give me one minute I just needa find my phone and my aviators." She said beginning to go around the room looking for it ! She left to go downstairs to look for it there. I walked over to her make-up table and I looked on the mirror. There were pictures of the two of us in every picture all around the frame of the mirror. There was pictures from when we were younger when we used to swim even though Abi didn't know how to swim and probably still doesn't know how to,she always came with me just to make me happy. The other pictures were of us at the park,with snowflake or of us messed with food ! That happened a lot with the two of us ! I smiled at the last pciture i saw,it was the picture we took at the theme part 2 days before i had left. We had a blast.

"Hey ready to go ?" Abi said making em jump out of my skin.

"Geez Abi,you gave me a heart attack!" I said breathing heavily.Abi just laughed at me and pulled me out the door. We headed to my car and got in. I turned on the radio and sure enough our song One Thing was playing.  Abi began singing along..i didnt know she listened to our songs.

"I didnt know you listened to our songs?" I asked Abi curiously

"Well i didn't because well it kind of reminded me of you and i missed you but since everyone at uni seems to listen to you guys i ended up learning the lyrics...so here i am" she replied with a slight smile.

I just nodded and we both continued to sing along to One Thing. I have to say Abi has an amazing voice. When we were younger i used to play the guitar and she used to sing and vice versa.  I always told her she had an amazing voice and that she should start singing as a career but she never listened to me. We pulled up to my apartment and i could hear the chaos. There were screams then laughs and then i saw Harry and Zayn running down the stairs with water guns in their hands. What did they do now ? Geez, i am sounding more like Liam everyday. I need to stop i cant be Liam! I shall not be Liam.