The Day !

Hii ! Well I'm updating again !! Wohoo !

Errr ! What do I have to say...

Err yess ! Thank you for reading !!

And hope you enjoy this ! And whilst I was writing this I had Half A Heart on replay so yeah ! I looooooove that song !!!

We also meet a new character.....

Err yeah! Love you guys !

Enjoy!

Zeeeee!

________________________________

Chapter 13 - The Day!

*Abi's POV*

I woke up to my cell phone alarm going off. It happened to be next to me so I turned it off quickly and turned back to my pillow...woah ! Wait ! This isn't a pillow ! Oh right ! Niall ! Woops! I looked up at him and he was still asleep ! I traced my fingers on his face and on his chest! He suddenly shivered and a little smile appeared on his face!

'You were awake weren't you?' I said

He simply smirked,eyes still closed.

I just chuckled and snuggled up closer to him. He kissed my head.

'G'morning ! Don't forget I'll be back to pick you up at 6:30 ! Be ready' he said simply.

Oh right ! Our date. I smiled and nodded.

'Now why were you tracing your fingers along my face and chest?' He asked me as he opened his eyes.

I instantly blushed. 'Err ! No reason' I said softly.

He just chuckled. He suddenly got up. 'I'll be right back! Stay!' He said and ran out.

After a few minutes he came back with a tray full of food. Some toast and 2 mugs of tea.

'Breakfast in bed! The best thing to be invented!' He said happily.

We both began eating and chatting and being us.

I checked the time and it read '11:00'

I got up from the bed and I realised I was in my pj's ! 'Errr Niall ! Did you change me into my pjs?' I asked him

'Actually not ! You changed yourself whilst you were half asleep' he said simply. 'Okay then' I said . 'C'mon! We gotta get up ! I need to go back home!' I said sadly. Niall got up and looking sad and walked over to me. He pecked my lips and walked into his bathroom. I walked back to my room and took a shower. Since I didn't have any new clothes I wore what I wore yesterday, I didn't mind since it was just from here to home. I had about a week left of Uni and then I'm on holiday for the next 6 months or so. I walked downstairs and found all the boys around the kitchen counter whispering. I cleared my throat and they all jumped back.

'So guys I have to go but I'll see you guys maybe later or tomorrow.' I said and gave each of the boys are hug except Niall. I gave Perrie a hug and asked her if she could come with me home to help me get ready. So Niall,myself and Perrie left the apartment after saying our goodbyes to the boys.

When I got to my house I hugged Niall and gave him a quick kiss and ran inside with Perrie. When mum saw me all she did was give me a smile. She came and hugged me and whispered ' the house is yours to get ready for your date' . I pulled away and gave her a questioning look. 'You don't think that boy wouldn't ask for permission first?' She asked. Ahh! That explains it. I introduced Perrie to mum and mum invited her to stay for lunch which she happily accepted. We both went up to my room. Oh crap Kylie.