Did That Really Happen?

A/N !

Hello there! So i do apologize yesterday i didn't post ! Was busy with homework and i was watching the x factor usa ! I loooove that guy Andrew! He's a cutie hey?

Anyways i am very sorry so i will try to post 2 chapters today! Love you guys! Thanks for reading

oh! and the role for my friend and also Harry's girlfriend is.....taken!

Sorry guys! if you want to be added onto the story comment or inbox me and  i will see where i can add you!

And i am sorry you're going to kill me in this chapter! Enjoy though!

Zeeeee!!

__________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 7: Did That Really Happen ?

*Abigail's POV*

"ABIGAIL MARIE JOHNSON ! YOU WAKE UP RIGHT NOW?" I wake up suddenly to find my mother towering over me looking might i say....ANGRY ! What i do now?

"I'm up! What happened? Wheres Niall?" I asked her confused.

"Niall? Honey,Niall left last year ! I know you miss him but he isn't here. You haven't seen him since he left." Mum said as she hugged me. Wait....was that a dream ?!!!??? No! It seemed so real!

"No mum,Niall's here i am sure you told me to go get the groceries and then...i bumped into him and then he came the next morning and we....." I repeated quickly. Mum just gave me a concerned look filled with sympathy.

"Honey,I know you miss him but i asked you half an hour ago and when you didn't come down i got worried only to come up here and find you asleep! You cant juts ignore your mother like that." Mum said looking annoyed and angry now. Wait was that all just a dream? No! It seemed too real. It was like he was here. I shook my head trying to get my thinking straight. You know how people say when they wake up from a dream that seems so ligit and they're super confused and its hard to shake off ? Well that just happened to me,i just cant believe it was  DREAM. I mean even that kiss just seemed so....real. But that makes sense now because even if Niall did come back he would never like me and he never liked me back when we were best friends. I just sighed and agreed to go out and get the groceries in any case.  I had an hour so i decided to stop at Starbucks to get some coffee to shake this feeling off. I just cant believe it was all just a dream. I mean i love Niall so much,always have and i really thought he had come back. I miss him so much. I grabbed my purse from the seat and headed into Starbucks. I got to the counter and ordered a latte with 2 sugars ( A/N I'm not a fan of coffee so i wasn't sure of what to put so i hope this is fine). When i got my drink i went to sit down at the furthest table away from everyone,don't get me wrong i love people i just needed time to think.

I really thought it was real ! It had to be! it was so realistic,

"this makes no sense" I thought aloud. "It was absolutely real! I miss him so much" i though out aloud again. I dont know why  do this but when i think hard about something i say it out aloud but only for my to hear. I heard the door open but never bothered to look up because i needed to think. I just couldn't get this feeling out that Niall was closer than i thought and that dream was supposed to be real. I still need to go get mums groceries. I looked down at my watch,i still had 45 minutes. I'll leave in the next 15 minutes but i need to get this thought straight. I thought about what mum said,maybe i just missed Niall so i had that dream and it might just be all in my head and i took the dream too close to reality but the truth was that well, I just wish he could come back. I need my best Friend back and those bitches at Uni aren't making it any easier. Of course they know that Niall was my best friend thanks to those paps and well they keep on saying that because i am ugly and no one will ever be my friend that's why Niall left me. Its too much and right now i need him more than anything and that dream just proved it.

"Yo! Abi ! Why you're sitting here?!?? Pitying yourself because Nially isnt here and left you because he hates you?" That bitch Sarah said. Why the hell is she here? So thats who entered !! She was THAT girl of Uni ; slut,plastic,wears tons of make up,slutty clothes. Same old Sarah! Never changes. I looked behind her to see the guy she porbably just started making out with 5 minutes ago. Classic her!

"Yo! I'm talking to you!" She snaps back at me with that annoying squeaky voice of hers. God i could just kill her. "What? have nothing to say since its true. Niall left you because of this. You expected him to fight all your battles. From when we were back in Ireland and in 3rd grade." She spoke louder which grabbed everyone attention to the 2 of us. Let me explain...Sarah was from back home in Ireland..she was always the bitch of the school and treated everyone like shit. I thought i would have gotten away from her when i moved here to London with Mum after Niall left,well i had thought wrong,she moved with me and happened to go to the same Uni as me too. Oh how she ruined my art classes for me. I was almost in tears thinking about what she had said. Did Niall really leave me because i couldn't fight my own battles? Yes he helped me out a lot with Sarah but i always thanked him....with food and he never seemed to mind because he never wanted me hurt just as i never wanting him hurt. Sarah got pissed at me for not answering her and the next thing i saw was her walking over to me and pushing her fist towards my face. i expected the impact but it never came.

I opened my eyes to find her fist held by someone....only who??

____________________________________________________________________________

Soooo i know what you're thinking:

It was a dream and you're probably hating me right now but i did it for a good reason, i just felt that i made Niall and Abi be together too early in the story and i had a brill idea!

anyways i do apologize i know this was crappy and it took me 2 days to do this! just had loads of homework.

anyways:

Who do you think this person was?

do you like Sarah?

stay tuned for the next chapter and find out who it is.

i will try and update again later today if not tomorrow.

Thanks for reading!

byeeeeeeee Mofos.

xxxx