First Date

Err so yeah !! I was feeling like writing more...its 2:05AM ! And I can't sleep because well I just found out the father of our nation,Nelson Mandela has passed on !!

He was a legend ! A hero ! He will be missed !!

So....I hope you enjoy ! And errr keep voting and commenting !!

Thank you my amazinggg readers for putting up with this story !!

I love you all so much !!

xoxo

Zeeee!

________________________________

Chapter 14: First Date

*Abi's POV*

Once I opened my eyes I was surprised! I looked around everywhere and I was so happy and overjoyed ! This has been like on my bucket list for ages. Then I realised I'm not dressed appropriately.

I turned to Niall who was looking at me amused. 'So I'm guessing you like it?' He asked nervously.

'Niall! I love it ! This is the best ! Thank you so much' I yelled and hugged him.

You're probably wondering where we are. 'How did you?' I asked confused.

'Well I knew you always wanted to ice skate and learn properly and not worry about anyone laughing at you so I managed to hire out the entire rink just for the 2 of us' he said. The entire ice rink was empty ! It was perfect ! This was going to be fun.

'Thank you so much ! There's just one problem...I'm wearing a dress and heels.....' I said

'Don't worry ! When I called your mum she gave me a jacket of yours,with some warm socks for the skates and then I guessed you were wearing a dress so I just brought you some leggings...you'll be able to wear your normal clothes again because there's another surprise later.' He said. WOW!

'You really do think of everything ?' I asked. He just nodded with a smile. We went to the counter to collect our skates.

Once we had them on and I had everything on we got onto the ice slowly. WOAH! Okay ! Harder then I thought. I tried leaving the sides but I slipped. I was ready to meet the floor when I felt two strong arms around me. I opened my eyes and found Niall staring into my own eyes with a smile. He lifted me up slowly...

'Let's do this slowly love' he said. He offered me his hand which I gladly accepted and we slowly began moving. I was about to slip again when Niall grabbed my waist.

'Don't worry I have you' he whispered in my ear. It sent shivers down my spine.

Once again we began moving,Niall's arms around my waist.

After a bit I was getting the hang of it. Finally I was able to skate without holding anything. We both skated hand in hand speaking about everything and anything. Laughter,smiles...even kisses..heehe!

We were skating hand in hand around the rink when the lights dimmed and light music began to play... Niall started skating backwards in order to face me. Once we reached the middle we stopped. He grabbed my waist and brought me closer to him pressing his forehead against mine.

'Abigail, being your best friend over 19 years has been absolutely amazing, and I'd like to make it even better. Will you please be my girlfriend?' Niall whispered.

I had tears forming in my eyes and I slowly nodded. He closed the space between us and pressed his lips against mine. It was the most perfect kiss. I felt him smile into the kiss and I felt him tickle me a bit to which I giggled against his lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We both pulled away and we stared into each others eyes. He spun me around and we both skated a bit more laughing and being us.

After about an hour we were both tired and decided to leave. We changed back to our normal attire. We both walked hand in hand. Turns out just outside the ice rink there's an arcade. We entered it, Niall saying it was the 2nd part of our date. This night couldn't get any better.

We entered and to my surprise once again it was empty. Niall goes big on his dates wow!

We started playing all different games,winning tickets.

We played and messed around for about 3 hours and by the time we were done we had over 1000 tickets. Niall had won most of them so I let him pick a prize.

He had a hard time deciding but he finally decided on the blue doughnut which he handed to me. I smiled and accepted it. I knew even if I argued not to accept it he would have won and I would end up with it in any case.

We chatted more and laughed even harder. We decided to head back to the apartment. Mum said I could stay over again and apparently Niall got me clothes earlier as well. He thinks in advance.

We drove back in silence,Niall holding my hand and rubbing little circles into it. I couldn't be any happier.

I smiled and looked down. My life was perfect ! I had Niall back, he was my boyfriend now ,I met the boys,Kylie was still my best friend and everything was how it was supposed to be.

Once we got to the apartment. We checked the time 10:00PM ! Hmm not bad.

'Okay ! I'm not tired ! What can we do?' I asked Niall.

'Hmmm! Movie?' He asked. I smiled.

'I'll be back ! I'm going to change' I said running up but as I got to the stairs I ran back and pecked Niall's lips and ran back up.

I changed into the pjs Niall had gotten me; sweats and of course one of his hoodies. They smelt just like him.

I removed all my make up, removed my contacts and put on my glasses. I was always self-conscience about my glasses but its Niall so I decided to wear them. I put my hair up into a messy bun and ran downstairs where Niall had set everything up. Pillows and blankets.

He wanted to go up and changed so I agreed to make the popcorn. I walked into the kitchen and made the popcorn. Once it was ready I put it into a huge bowl and took it to the living room, where Niall was standing searching for a movie...in his sweats and err shirtless. I blushed a little. Seems as he's been going to the gym and lifting some weights because those arms and that 6 pack ! Anyways !!!!

I walked over to him and hugged him from the back . 'Which movie?' I asked him standing on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek.

He turned around and placed his lips on my own . I pulled away and grabbed a random movie and put it in, pulling him to the couch. We pressed play and just my luck I got the best movie ever to be made; The Avengers, started playing.

'Yesss!' I screamed !!

Niall chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. We sat watching the movie and by we I meant me watching it very intensely whilst Niall played with my hair.

Halfway through the movie he ended up putting his head on my lap and me messing with his hair. I loved doing this. I messed around with his hair.

The movie ended and it was midnight. But we still weren't tired. We decided to watch another movie this time it was 21 Jump Street.

Halfway through the movie I was half asleep on Niall's chest. He noticed I was falling asleep so he pulled me closer and pulled the blankets over us even more.

'Sweet Dreams My Princess' he whispered and kissed my head.

'G'Night Ni ' I mumbled back.

I fell asleep into a dreamless sleep in Niall's arms.

The end to a perfect night!

________________________________

Sooo...2nd update in about an hour.

It is now 02:45 !!!!

Wow!!!

Hope you enjoyed this !!

I love you guyss !!!

Please vote and comment !!

Thank you for reading !!!

xoxo

Zeeee!