Morning Surprise

A/N

Well Hello there....:)

I am fulfilling my promise and i AM updating every day !  I will try and its Friday soo wohoo!! i am going to at least get to chapter 7 by Sunday!!

Hope you enjoy this chapter !!

Zeeeee!

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4: Morning Surprise

*Abigail's POV*

I woke up as the sun shone into my room,turns out i slept right from yesterdays accident. I groaned as i saw the time 7AM,well that's what i get for sleeping at 6PM. My stomach groaned. DAMN! Shouldn't have missed dinner either. I jumped out of bed,ran into my bathroom and took a long shower. I came out and changed into a pair of jean shorts and blue tank top which had 'Prize Possession" across the chest area. I dried my hair and left it in its normal wavy state. I got downstairs,mum wasn't awake and dad was out on business. I searched the cupboards for cereal,couldn't find it. Fruits? Nothing. I checked in the fridge to find a note stuck on the empty carton of milk. It read:

"Hii,probably looking for food?_Head out to the back xx :)"

As I read the note i was so confused. I walked out to the back door and pulled it open to find..a morning surprise. On the door a little note was stuck on it saying:

"come up high into the trees_See you soon xx :)"

What does that mean? Where is up? How the--- wait....TREE HOUSE !! I walked over to the ladder that headed up into the tree house that Niall,my dad and I had built when i was 9. Yet another note i found.

"climb up and a little surprise for you...xx :)"

As i climbed up i wasn't sure why but i was nervous ! I mean it was either my dad back early or mum. I was almost to the top when i found yet another note.

"almost there...see you soon,love"

I climbed up and pushed the door open and i was so shocked. There was a blanket,games,food and of course...Niall. It was just like what we used to do when we were younger. We used to spend hours up here with blankets,food and different games and we used to have a blast.

"Morning Abi,I just wanted to have a early morning breakfast with my best friend like old times. Please join me?" Niall asked in the most soothing voice. I missed him so much. All i did was reply and smile. We began eating everything from Nutella,Oreos to Cereal and even fruit. That's a first for Niall and I . We NEVER ever ate fruit. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it,we just never ate it together,we would always eat junk food and lots of Nandos..of course.

After about 5 minutes of just eating Niall broke the silence " Abigail,listen... i really am sorry for not calling ! i assure you though that there was never a day i didnt think about you! everytime i was about to go out on stage i would think of you there always telling me to go and reach for my dreams. I really am sorry,without you i would not even be here where i am today. Please forgive me Abigail Marie Johnson?" Niall said so quickly and nervously i didnt think i would have remembered everything he said but i did because i have been waiting for him to come back and say those exact words.

"yes Niall of course! I would never stay mad at you for a long time. It just hurt knowing my best friend didn't even call" I replied in a soft voice. All Niall did was move closer to me and hugged me tightly ! "I really am sorry Abi! I've missed you so much." Niall said softly.

"So are we going to sit here doing nothing or do you actually want to play games and eat?" I asked him excitedly. This was the best morning  surprise ever,well thats what i call it. Niall and I are finally best friends again. Everything is back the way it was a year ago.

We sat for hours just chatting,playing games and just having a laugh,when i heard my mum calls " Abi! Are you up in the tree house ? I've been looking for you for half an hour"

"yes mum coming!!" I yelled and dragged Niall to the ladder. As we climbed down i heard my mu gasp. "N-Niall honey, s that you ?" Mum asked surprised

"yes Mrs Johnson Great to be back" Niall said smiling. Mum ran to him and gave him the biggest hug. Niall hugged her back. This reminded me of the day Niall had told mum he was leaving And now we're here and entire year later and its the same only instead of sad tears these were happy tears. "Looks like Abi has her best friend back" Mum said and winked at me as i blushed.

"Yeah! Good to have him back." i said softly hoping no one would hear but ofcoruse Niall heard and he ran over to me and hugged me. We all laughed. I looke dover at my watch and to my surprise it was only 9AM ! It seemed like hours up there. Oh well!

We all went back inside where we sat and just chatted whilst mum made breakfast for herself with the food she managed to find in the cabinets below the sink . Why didn't i look there?

Today definetly was going to be eventful.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Well that's chapter 4 ! I hope you liked it

What do you think of Niall and Abi becoming friends again?

did you like the whole tree house thing?

I will definitely update later or tomorrow!

Stay tuned!

zeeeee!!!

xx