Should I Confess?

A/N

Well hello there again... this is my 2nd update for today !! wohooo!!!

Hope you enjoying !

please comment and vote and well spread the word about it.

Thank you so much for reading!

Enjoy!

Zeeeee!!

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6: Should I Confess ?

*Abigail's POV*

Once Niall ran upstairs upset that i didn't trust him i felt really bad. I hate the fact that i am not telling him this secret..well....because this secret involves him and me confessing my love for him.How am i supposed to tell him i love him ? I mean what if he doesn't feel the same way ? What if he thinks we should just be friends? But then what was up with Liam smiling after i told him about me liking Niall ? Does Niall like me too?

I sat on the kitchen floor for what seemed like hours bout only 15 minutes....should i go > Or shouldn't i ? I know if i go up i will end up telling him and it might get awkward but if i stay down here our friendship is over. What should i do? Since when did life get so complicated? Just the other day i was listening to music and painting and enjoying going to Uni and now i have to make a decision that might change everything ! What Liam said popped into my head "ou wont know unless you try" hes right isn't he?

Right? ................................................Think............think...Abi think.................................

That's it I'm heading up there and i am going to do whatever feels right. Lets do this Abigail. I walked into the living room and Louis,Harry,Zayn and Liam all looked at me. They all had confused looks,all except Liam! Oh he knew what i was going to do. I knew he knew ! And i knew it myself.

I climbed up the stairs and i found Niall's room immediately because  on the door there was a sign saying "enter only if you have food" That is classic Niall! my hand began shaking as i lifted my hand up to knock on his door. I knocked three times and waited for a call...nothing...i was tired of waiting so i just walked in to findNiall sitting on his bed,his earphones in and was on his laptop and with tears in his eyes! What have i done?!!???

"Nialler,can i speak to you.Its important " I spoke in a soft voice,looking at ground.Niall put his laptop down onto the floor and patted the spot next to him. I moved and sat there waiting for him to say something.

"Go on!" Niall said bluntly. It hurt when he spoke in this way. I knew i was in shit( A/N sorry bout the language there might be more of it later but i try to keep it a minimum amount) when he used that voice because then i really hurt him.

"Niall do you really want to know this secret ? I mean its something huge and it includes you and i don't want to ruin anything ? " I spoke whilst playing the ends of my  sleeves. It a nervous habit i have (A/N I do this too).

"yes Abi,If we are best friends then it wouldn't ruin anything ! We would go with the flow with it if its anything bad...wait ? you're not pregnant are you ? What will that have anything t-----" Niall said but i cut him off " NOOO!!! I am NOT pregnant Niall! What in the world?!! Never mind! Its not THAT bad Niall.Now calm down and let me tell you but i want you to promise me one thing" I said looking u at him in his eyes. He just nodded.

"Niall,after i tell you this,no matter what happens i want you to promise me that we will be best friends forever" i asked him seriously.

"Of course ! You will be Forever My Best Friend"he said  and hugged me When i pulled back i looked up at him. Abi this is it... Come on you can tell him. Whats the worst that can happen? and the worst that could happen he promised it wouldn't happen.

"Niall...I Have always liked you and i mean in the more than just friends part ! Ever since we were in 7th grade!I told Liam this and that's when you walked in and----" I was cut off with Niall's lips on mine ! Wait was Niall KISSING me?!!! I have always wanted this to happen but i never thought......I kissed him! You know in the movies they always say you get that fireworks and rush feeling ? well that sure is true ! the feeling is just amazing! We pulled away and  i could see the smile on his lips and i mirrored his with my own.

"Man ! I've been wanting to do that for years!" Niall yelled-whispered !

"ermm so are we...?" I asked nervously

"Abigail Marie Johnson,will you og out on a date with me?" Niall asked looking into my eyes.

"I thought you'd never ask!" i said giving him a wink. He hugged me and we sat like that until the door burst open and 4 boys came flying in!

"were you guys eavesdropping ?" Niall asked curiously. All the boys just shook their heads but Louis just nodded!

"finally you guys are tgogether!!! Abi do you know how many times a day he would come to us and ask us how he can ask you out?"Louis yelled.i turned to Niall and saw he was blushing! I just hugged him and pecked his cheek. I've always wanted to do that in a non-friendly way.

"Boys lets leave the 2 of them and lets head downstairs and watch a movie. You guys can come down later?" Liam said as the other boys walked out. Liam turned to me "Abi im sure you're happy and so are you Niall! Have a good night!" Liam said sending a wink over to me and he left.

I turned to Niall and he was staring at me " What?" i asked feeling self consious."nothing you're just so beautiful! And i can finally call you mine" He replied and kissed me. His soft lips moving in synch with mine.

We pulled away and we went downstairs. This was the best day ever ! Time for a movie night!

____________________________________________________________________________

So what do you guys think?

Are you happy Abi and Niall are together or should they just stay friends ?

comment and vote !

oh and i need a best friend for Abi who will date Harry so comment if you're int rested in being that girl and well i will dedicate her character to you using your name of course.

Thanks for reading!! Tomorrow i have to study for maths and do homework so i  might only post 1 chappy!

Thanks again!

xx

Zeeeee!!