SleeeepOver Timmmeee

A/N

hellooooo againnnnn!! ok you see my keyboard at the moment does this thing called lagging like i'll be typing and then it wont be typing and yeah I'm explaining something most of you already know!

so anyways! im updaaatinngg! sorry for the wait....again

1) exams start Monday so this will be the last update for about 2 weeks but i shall try to update during my very long study breaks ;)

2) i love you all! thank you for readinggg!

3) story of my life video is just amazing! i love it sooo much!

4) vevo need a kick in their ass

5) i will try and make this chapter longer then usual

6) in this chapter there's a special little moment and it was inspired by an imagine that one of my best friends wrote for me and well i loved it so much i am going to put the scenario of it in this chapter but it is not exactly what happened in the imagine anyways you get the point! so i dedicate this chapter to my awesome friend!! you should also read her fanfic Doubled Booked! its amazingg!

anywaysss enjoyy this chapterrr!!!!

Zeeeee!!!

__________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 10:SleeeepOver Timmmeee

This place was HUGE! and it was just and apartment! i never knew you could get apartments this huge.

Niall opened my door and i hopped out. We walked on the path and to the door. Niall took out his keys and opened the door, When i stepped in it 3 heads turned and looked at us. i looked around and damn this place was even more amazing inside then outside. WOW !

i heard someone clear their throat. Liam stpped forward

"ermm hi I'm Liam" he said politely with a smile.

"guys this is my best friend in the entire world Abigail" Niall yelled happily. i laughed "geez Niall use your inner voice will ya" i said.

"Hii,Im Harry ! Nice to meet you finally! " Harry said and winked at me. i felt myself blush.

"i'm zayn and well after many months of Niall speaking about you its good to meet you" Zayn said. He seems very quiet.

"hi guys...nice to meet you too" i said. Niall turned to me "let the sleep over beginnn" he yelled and ran upstairs  leaving me alone with 3 guys i barely knew.

wait... who is missing ?

"louis will be downstairs in a minute he's in the shower" Liam said reading my mind. i nodded.

"so Abi,you have a boyfriend?" Harry asked as we sat down on the sofa in the living room.

"err no! Had one a few months back! Bitch cheated on me" i said bluntly.

Right,..there was Tyler i thought i loved but then i caught him cheating on me with Sarah! Bitch!

"im so sorry" Liam said.

"naah its fine! never actually loved him ! always thought i had but when we broke up i didn't hurt as much as i though i would." i said simply whilst playing with the pillow that was on the sofa.

Just then Niall walked in with a very hyper looking Louis behind him.

"IT'S ABIGAIL!" Louis screamed running to me as soon as he saw me.

"hello to you too" i said when he released me from the biggest hug i have EVER received.

"Louis hat i tell you!" Niall warned Louis.