19. ONLY FOR TONIGHT (edited)

Start from the beginning

Some would say that I was a fool who could not get hold of my emotions. However, I could not help it; Cindy had a hold over me. I ran out of my room only to find Cindy walking down the steps, her back facing me.

"Cindy wait!" I called out to her, and she stopped in her tracks and turned to face me. For a moment, time stopped for the both of us.

''Yes, sir," Cindy answered.

The words struggled to leave my mouth, and we were both shaking with the need for Cindy. Tears burned behind my eyes because the thought of loving her and her not feeling the same killed every part of me, ripping me to pieces while I stood watching.

"I am sorry for everything that I just said to you," I apologized, not knowing what else to do at this moment and time.

"It is okay, sir; I understand," Cindy assured me, but I could see in her eyes that she was not.

''No, it's not okay! It's just that—you know there isn't even an excuse to explain my actions."

You are lying; tell her that she is the cause of all your sleepless nights and uncontrollable feelings.

''Well, I accept your apology, then. Goodnight sir"

"Don't go before."

"Before what, sir?" I could not hold it in any longer. I walked down the steps to meet her halfway.

"Before this," I stroked my fingers along the curve of her face, cuddled her face in my hands, and pulled her close to me. Like a massive collision, my lips crashed into hers. Every stroke of my tongue in her mouth felt like an electric thunderbolt. My hands traveled from her face to her shoulders to the rest of her body, and they explored further down, finding their way into her lacy bra.

The kiss felt like an eternity until I realized that her shirt was off and her jeans were slowly coming off as well. My towel slowly untangled itself from my waist, revealing a sneak peek at my v-line.

Out of breath but refusing to quit, I kissed deeper and with more passion than I have ever kissed any woman. We continued to kiss, feeding off each other's hunger.

I removed her bra, revealing her succulent, round breast that was ready for me. I cupped her left breast in my hand, and then my mouth sucked on it.

"Felix!" She called out my name, and the hissing effect rang in my ear, which drove my need for Cindy to its peak.

Cindy's POV

I could not believe myself, losing myself in my boss' arms like a mad woman. I felt every touch of his need for me. I wanted him. I felt him touch every part of me, but I did not stop him—I did not even try.

I shut my eyes, imaging and dreaming of the pleasures of having Felix at this moment. Somehow, what seemed like a dream turned into a nightmare because now the nightmare appeared before my eyes.

Flashback

"Come here, you little tramp; come to me." I crouched in the corner of the room against the wall, hoping that I could somehow disappear into it.

I could not bear looking at him—this big man looking down on me. The smirk on his face was sickening. I knew what he was going to do to me; he did it many times, and the more he took my body for his selfish pleasures, the more it sickened me. His face became redder, and his fist clenched. I was not surprised that he was ready to beat me again to get his way.

"Don't make me tell you to come here again!" The man told me, and I yelled out. I refused. He stood up from the bed and pulled me by my hair. I screamed, and he continued to drag me on and throw me onto his bed.

"Please don't please!" I cried, but none of my cries reached him at all. I could not forget that tooth. His gold incisor, which gleamed every time he wanted me for his selfish desires

"My dear, we are going to have so much fun together." He began removing my clothing, and I fought hard to stop him, but he was strong. He was too strong for me to stop him.

"Stop!" I yelled and kicked him.

Flashback ends.

"Please stop!"

"Cindy, snap out of it!" I opened my eyes, and Felix's face was the first that I saw. His eyes were filled with concern and pity. I quickly pushed him away and began to dress myself.

''Cindy, what's wrong?" Mr. Felix questioned me, and I continued putting on my clothes, ignoring him completely. ''Cindy, what's wrong? I'm asking you a question that requires an answer." I quickly turned towards him and faced him.

"There's nothing wrong with me," I answered him, my voice shaky from my experience. He then tightened his towel around his waist. Mr. Felix held both my shoulders and stared into my eyes.

"What did those men do to you, Cindy?" I looked into his eyes, and his pity turned into anger, as though he felt my pain.

"They—th—um," I tried explaining to him, but I did not know whether I was ashamed or scared that those men were somewhere, watching me and patiently waiting to grab me and send me back to that horrible place.

"Tell me, Cindy!" Mr. Felix yelled at me.

"I can't!" I yelled back. I wished I had the strength to tell him what had happened to me. He began to blur, and I realized that it was because of the tears in my eyes. I pushed him away from me and ran up the steps and into my room, slamming and locking the door behind me. I heard Mr. Felix knocking at my door, but I could not open it. He is the boss, and I am his slave.