10|Shit Sticks I Think I Pissed Myself!

Stacey's P.O.V.

Flashback

"STACEY I HOPE YOU GET EATEN ALIVE BY CUTE FLUFFY BUNNIES!" Seth screams as he walks into the house followed by Chaise.

I gasp looking at him. "What happened?"

"We were eaten alive by those two things you call dogs!" Seth says as he nurses his scratches.

"I'm so sorry!" I say as I help Seth with his scratches.

"It's okay little girl we got you covered!" Chaise smiles as he heads to his room.

"I love you Sethy-booboo!" I hug Seth and give him a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"Love you too!" "And by the way your car is out back!"

"Bless your soul child!"

End of flashback.

'I was good on my own that's the way it was!

That's the way it was you was good on your love for a fetty fuck on some fetty love!

Shit what the fuck you complaining for?  feeling just enough!

Yous to trip of that shit I was kicking till you had some fun on the run though I give it to you.

But baby don't get it twisted you was just a another niqqer on the year list tryna fix me in the inches with a bad bitch.

Lemmie tell you that I was a sad bitch fucking white house in a carriage .

But you never could imagine never told you could have it.

You..........NEEDED ME!' I belted out to Riri's song as I drove to school.

Today was the day that I was gonna force Ray to strip on me for a pink unicorn.

Yes people I needed Ray's ass on me! His ass was the definition of scrumptious.

But yeah no! I'm a psycho! I really don't want Ray to strip on me!

Just my brain, just my brain.

Anyhoe today is me and Ray's assignment America.

We had to do our projects today because well our teacher is a huge piece of poopoo.

"YO PRINCE- !"

"HAIYA!"

"OW!! WHAT THE FUCK!" Ray groans in pain as he holds his eye.

"Jesus child ever heard of indoor voices?" I ask as I help him stand up.

"You have a man's arm!" He says as he further groans. I roll my eyes! What a bitch!

"Yeah! You psycho! Well bye!" I say as I cheerily wave him off and walk on.

"Your not gonna help me?" He asks.

"I'm a bad girl that's not what I do!" I say in a Harley Queen impersonation.

"I wonder if your a bad girl too in bed!" He winks at me while standing up.

"Oh boy I am a bad girl!" I say as I wink at him and bite my lip.

Wooah where did all this confidence come from? I DO NOT find thus normal.

Ray groans as he pushes me against the lockers. HARD.

JERK.

"Oh I hope your a bad girl!" He says coming closer.