Chapter 17

Yoongi POV

It's done... I said what I had hold in my chest for years... My father is gone for good. He won't cause anymore harm... But... I can't help but... feel guilt. Even if I grew to hate him... he was my father. I suddenly heard a thud. I turn around to see Y/N had passed out... 

"Y/N!" I run to her and pulled her into my arms. I can sense nothing... No breathing, no blood pumping. Has she really awoken. I take her hand in mine... Cold.

Is it really over. Can we live in peace?

"Baby? Can you hear me?" I ask. I know she won't respond but I suddenly felt her grip my hand. I sigh. She is okay, maybe she is just exhausted. I look around me to see only ashes.... The ashes of those who wanted to hunt Y/N... I never hesitate when it comes to Y/N safety. But, deep down inside I wish I could stop fighting. I just wanna live a normal and happy life, along side my loved one. Y/N...

I pick her up gently, and start heading in the direction of our home. I smiled as I see her peaceful expression. There is certainly a new thing about Y/N... She isn't insecure about herself anymore. She used her powers with no hesitation. I am proud of her... 

I let her rest in the bed and decided to wait for her to wake up. I sit on the edge and caress her hair... Slowly I, myself start closing my eyes and falling asleep.

Y/N POV

I open my eyes, to see the ceiling of the cabin. What happened? 

I shift to feel Yoongi leaning on me. Silly guy, he probably tried to stay up and wait for me to wake up. Suddenly I start tracing his face, still finding it so hard to believe that I am with him again. Suddenly, visions of what had happened came in. His father....

I slowly move my hand away... this is my fault...

"It isn't your fault" I look to see him whispering, slowly opening his eyes. 

"Your father----" I was about to say something but he placed his finger on my lips. 

"My father chose his fate... it was unavoidable...sadly, but neither me and you are to blame." he caresses my cheek, and I find myself staring intensely. He isn't done.... 

"No I am not.... Listen to me... All of my blood, sweat and tears... my body and soul... All belong to you. If my father says you placed a spell on me then guess what. I don't want this spell to end. I wanna fall deeper and deeper into it. Babe, you are my reason for living now... Nothing was never your fault okay..." I couldn't help but hug him tightly. I am so lucky to have him in my life... 

"Suga.... I love you" I say, tears slipping out. 

"I love you more, my love" he picks my chin up and wipes my tear away. "No more tears... You are fully awaken which means" I feel him pull me closer, "nothing can separate us now... we are both immortal now"

I just realized it.. I no longer feel my heart beating... I can be with Suga from now on. I smile and nod. He suddenly stands up, without realizing I had reached for him, not wanting him to leave me...

"haha babe, I am going downstairs to grab you some blood bags... You need your strength.." He tried to go again, but this time... I pulled him back to the bed and got on top of him.

"Whoa! What is this haha" he asks, clearly surprised and amused... I know I am surprised by my actions as well...  

"I---"

"You want my blood don't you?" he chuckles. I do want his blood, before I was always so hesitant because I thought I could hurt him but now, that fear is gone. I find myself smiling.

"Why do I need a blood bag... If I have you here with me... can I?" I bit my lip and I can clearly see his face changed from amused to surprised. 

"Wow babe, I never knew I'd hear you say that... I have no objections here..." Without hesitation I lean down to his neck. His scent... so sweet, intoxicating....

I lick his neck, and slowly sink my fangs... and drink his blood. I feel his hands grip tighter around my waist, as I bit harder. I move away, having some blood drip down my lips. He slowly sits up and caresses my cheek... licking his blood off my chin.

"I love you" he says as I run my fingers through his hair. I look into his eyes, and I cup his cheeks.

"I love you forever and ever" he smirks and kisses me. 

'Maybe now, we can have our happy ending now'