Chapter 8

Yoongi POV

"Y/N" I am in utter shock that she isn't dead... That she is still here. I had told her to run away.
"Yoongi, can you stand up?" she asks me while checking my broken shoulder.

"Why are you here? I told you to run!"

"I wasn't going to abandon you Yoongi! Come on, lets get out of here before he wakes up" she pulls me up, supporting me. I need time to heal, or I need blood to heal faster. The blood oozing out from her is tempting me... I can't.

Y/N POV

Yoongi isn't looking so good. He is getting a lot paler than usual, not only that his eyes are still red. I manage to get us far away from his place into the woods... I hope whatever those things are can't track us here. I see a cave and decided that was a perfect spot to be in... I hear thundering, it might rain. Our tracks will disappear.
I help Yoongi sit down, he isn't looking too good. What do I do?! 'I can't lose him'
"Wait here I am going to get some wood to start a fire" I tell him as I stand up. I felt him grab my hand. I turn to see him, panting.
"Please don't go... Stay" I can tell he is using whatever strength he has left.
"We need wood to keep--" he grips my wrist tighter, I feel him shaking...
"Please don't leave me alone again. Don't disappear." I get to his level and realize he is sweating. I touch his forehead and force him to lay back. He has a fever. Omo he did lose a lot of blood! I need to treat him. But with what?!! I manage to make him release his grip, probably he's too weak now.
I ripped part of my sweater and decided to go to the creek and wet it. I suddenly remembered there was a store near by... I can get some bandages. I rush back and place the ripped sweater on his forehead.
"Y/N...please don't leave me" he has been repeating endlessly in his sleep... He says it with such sadness, despair... My heart is hurting. Why?
"I won't leave you Yoongi..."
I take his jacket and hide my face with the hoodie. Better be safe than sorry.
My wound isn't hurting anymore. I decide to worry about myself later, Yoongi is the one that matters most, to me.
I arrive and gather the stuff I need. The store is empty, which makes it so much better. I noticed once I am in line at the register. That my sweater had my card. Crap! I look through Yoongi jacket, and I found his wallet. SORRY YOONGI!!
I pay and start heading towards the door. I look up to see the man I swung the bat at... Shit. I look down and managed to pass by.
"They couldn't have gone far! I am still searching... With this rain it's impossible to track! Yes! I know. Yes, he is with the princess right now. I will get them relax" I heard him say on the phone, but luckily I pass by him no problem. I know me and Yoongi are save... 'For now' As I run back to Yoongi, I start thinking?
'Princess?'
I am no princess? Am I?

Yoongi POV

I wake up to see blurry, I don't know where I am. God damn bastard hurt me good. My eyes feel heavy, I search around... Y/N isn't here... Not again.

"You disappeared again"

I can't let this happen again. Not again. I try to get up, but I can't feel my body. Fucking hell!
I turn my body to look outside, in the rain... This is just like back then...
Back when I lost her...
Soon I am consumed by darkness...
Don't die Y/N...

Is It A Dream?!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें