Chapter 15

Yoongi POV

"Y/N are you okay?!" I asked. She doesn't look so good, could it be what I am thinking? 

"Son! I am in front of you speaking yet you speak to this! Are you not ashamed?!" I turn and glare at the man who calls himself a father.

"You are no father to me. My father died back then... You, the person in front of me.... ARE NOT MY FATHER!" I yelled and I can see him growing angrier. Yes, he may look and ACTUALLY be my father but... My father was not this madman in front of me. 

"Yoongi. My son, when will you stop running away. You cannot escape from what we started. And now we have HER! OUR PLANS CAN SUCCEED-----"

"I told you YOU ARE MAD!! I REFUSE TO TAKE PART IN THIS CRAZY PLAN OF YOURS!"

"You will come around, once you see what we accomplish. Now..." I see him turn to Y/N, picking up her chin, to make her look up. This is making my blood boil, I am so close yet so far.

"Shall I take you alive... or your corpse?" he starts laughing. He has completely gone mad. This man, who I use to respect and look up to... is not my father. She looks like she's about to pass out... The blood is still oozing from her wound. I need to heal her, if not I could lose her. 

"Please.." I see him turn towards. "Please, take me instead of her. Let her be..." I hear her whispering no, but if I can get her out of harms away, I will do it. I will find a way to escape and find her again.

"No can do my boy... she is our key to the experiment that we wanna do. You will be the one to lead the army, my son. Just like you should've taken over the hunter society! As the leader..." I growl... Hunter....

"I hated being a hunter! I never wanted to become one, but you forced onto me as if nothing! Did you never care about what I wanted!! If there is any fatherly love left in you... I am BEGGING you... Let her live! I will obey anything you want... Just please..." I yelled it out. I never wanted to become a hunter. As young, I had always done my father's bidding, but when Y/N came into my life... she made me want to fight for what I wanted. She made me feel like a normal person, yet her not being one... I never saw her any different. She became my light, my home....

"You are still in love with this monster" he moved the guy holding Y/N and punched her in the stomach. I lost it. I hissed and struggled to get out of the hunters arms. He is dead.

"STOP!" I yelled. Y/N was slammed against the tree, and then then he kicked her. I was seeing red. I was angry.

"Can't you see she is in pain! She is a human! Stop!!"He didn't listen. He kept going at it.

"She is still a monster. Hiding behind a mask... Son, why are you so blind!" I see the bastard lean down, as he turned Y/N to face him. She was trying so hard to catch her breath, coughing harshly. I am struggling to get the bastards off me, I managed to bite one on the wrist which made one release me. I was just about to yank free, till I saw what that man was pointing at Y/N neck. A vampire dagger....

"Are you causing trouble? he laughed. I am completely at his bidding, if he stabbed her any further... she will die. "Do you not matter if I end her life."

"Don't you fucking dare!"

"Then stay still. You will follow me back to the lab, you will follow quietly, with no fighting... You are to obey our every order unless you want her to die" I stood frozen, staring at him with hate. How could he do this to me. Why can't he let me be happy.

"You will learn that what we are doing is right... Especially once this girl is dead"

"Ha---hahaha"

I suddenly hear a laugh. I didn't know who was laughing till I turn to see Y/N laughing?! Why would she be laughing.... 

"I have no intention of ... dying..." Y/N spoke up. I turn to see her look at me. She smiles. Why?! I pay closer attention to her.

Ooooh I see.... My baby is smart. 

I suddenly find myself... smirking.

Y/N POV

"Excuse me?!" he looked at me with amusement.

"I -cough- have no intention of dying... or losing Yoongi..." I state while failing to stop my laughing.

"Why are you laughing? You might not even make it through the experiment" I stare into the man, I guess he failed to see what I had done. 

"I am finding this amusing" I said, staring... as if I was stabbing him with daggers. "This doesn't scare me" I smile proudly. 

"Stop looking at me like that!" I guess he hates it when people stare. 

I smirk, coughing a bit of blood. Has he not noticed. I can see that me not showing fear, is making something snap in him. "Why are you not showing any fear!!'" I can feel his hand shaking in anger... I guess he does have the vampire touch. A wanting to see the prey they have in fear. 

"You failed to realize something..." I suddenly point his own gun... to his stomach.... "That the gun you carry on your belt isn't on you" I smirk. 

His eyes widen, as he had failed to sense me slowly grabbing his gun after he had crouched to turn me. Not only that.... my eyes were no longer my own.... 

but blood red...

Yoongi POV

"That's my girl."